Thread: Lumenier TX5G6 trouble

Exclamation Lumenier TX5G6 trouble

Hello
    I am having trouble getting any video signal to my Fatshark goggles while using my Lumenier TX5G6 and CM-650camera.This is going in my Lumenier QAV210 thats all ready to fly as soon as I get this problem figured out. My setup goes like this PDB, -LC Filter,-TX,-Camera I believe I hae everything wired correctly but I am not getting any video when I try and tune into it on my Fatsharks. The only thing I changed was remove the white audio cable from the plug because I was not going to use it and to make less of a mess with the wires.

I have used ImmursionRC tx's before in my two other builds and never had an issues but this one is driving me crazy trying to figure out. I love Lumenier(2 other frames, cameras and batteries) stuff and like the size of this transmitter much more than the Immursion ones so I just want to get this working hopefully its something dumb I am just missing. I can upload pictures if that helps.

Thank you for any help
    .Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TX.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	83.4 KB 
ID:	70148 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Camera.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	98.6 KB 
ID:	70147
    Last edited by Bastage; 6th February 2016 at 03:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bastage View Post
    Hello
    I am having trouble getting any video signal to my Fatshark goggles while using my Lumenier TX5G6 and CM-650camera.This is going in my Lumenier QAV210 thats all ready to fly as soon as I get this problem figured out. My setup goes like this PDB, -LC Filter,-TX,-Camera I believe I hae everything wired correctly but I am not getting any video when I try and tune into it on my Fatsharks. The only thing I changed was remove the white audio cable from the plug because I was not going to use it and to make less of a mess with the wires.

I have used ImmursionRC tx's before in my two other builds and never had an issues but this one is driving me crazy trying to figure out. I love Lumenier(2 other frames, cameras and batteries) stuff and like the size of this transmitter much more than the Immursion ones so I just want to get this working hopefully its something dumb I am just missing. I can upload pictures if that helps.

Thank you for any help
    .Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TX.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	83.4 KB 
ID:	70148 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Camera.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	98.6 KB 
ID:	70147
    Where is the red wire coming out of the 5v pin on the vtx going?