Page 12 of 154 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: TBS VENDETTA

Quote Originally Posted by schnellschnell View Post
    Does the Vendetta have a microphone in it? I don't believe that the Core PRO has a mic on it, but I do love to hear the sounds...

Edit: Any chance for a molded case?

j
    The TBS ZERO-ZERO cam has a mic

This looks fantastic. I am so in.

Quote Originally Posted by Mungo View Post
    Preordered! So excited. Trappy, Riscyd, Perna and everyone else who has helped, thankyou! Pancake day and new TBS toy in one day!

Cant decide whether im more excited for the frame or the software and core and vtx. Is the rtf kit any cheaper than parts on their own?
    The RTF is cheaper than all parts separately, yes. About 60 bucks worth (~10-12%)

Quote Originally Posted by RcInventlab View Post
    Is there a 2nd vRX Triumph antenna included? Or just one vTX antenna on the Vendetta?

If not, can you add a one Triumph antenna item in the store?
    We will try to get that done before we ship, as an optional accessory. Currently there is only one included, as the TX antenna. Any RHCP on the RX will work, btw, for example our TBS patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Durahl View Post
    I'm still using one of the older TBS Dominator Rx (5G8) that came without the Raceband - This shouldn't be a Problem when using it with the Raceband supporting VTx the Vendetta ships with?
    Yes, no problems. The Vendetta can do all channels once unlocked and even in locked state you have almost 30ch to choose from.

Quote Originally Posted by kitesurfjerry View Post
    The TBS ZERO-ZERO cam has a mic
    yes, but we are using SmartAudio for the VTx, so the audio is not being broadcasted. You can set the frequency of the VTx and then change a solder-bridge on the CORE PRO to get audio, but we don't recommend that.

Quote Originally Posted by bracky72 View Post
    This looks fantastic. I am so in.
    hey bro, nice to see you around again!!

I am in on one of these. Great design.

Hammer and Visegrips schnellschnell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trappy View Post
    yes, but we are using SmartAudio for the VTx, so the audio is not being broadcasted. You can set the frequency of the VTx and then change a solder-bridge on the CORE PRO to get audio, but we don't recommend that.
    Can you explain that to me as if I were a child please? I don't quite understand... What is SmartAudio and if it isn't being broadcast how will I be able to hear it?

j

smart audio is an exchange protocol between the VTX (TBS UNIFY PRO) and the OSD (TBS CORE PRO). It uses the audio channel to open a full duplex (back and forth) connection between the VTx and the OSD, to allow you to set the VTx channels and output power. So you can either change channels via OSD, or hear sound.

Thanks Trappy. So no audio then, unless I really really want it. I pre-ordered last night, but I can still add to the order for some spare arms when they arrive right? Can I put in a request now or do I need to watch the store for the arms to be put up for sale?

j

correct. we'll send out an email when all spare parts are in the shop, it will be before the first Vendetta ships.

Great. And earlier someone asked about flying with no HD camera but I saw no response. How well will it balance without a GoPro or similar? Battery seems a bit towards the back.

j

Navigator
    Hi Trappy
    One question about Vendetta. What is the Flight Board Controller?
    The specs “TBS PowerCube with fastest F3 board available
    It is the standard cube TBS Colibri RACE loaded with Cleanflight? or will be the Seriously Pro SP Racing F3 Flight Controller w Cleanflight?

BTW Awesome!!! Burj Khalifa fly and video editing… like always!