www.immersionrc.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Duo 2400 v3 - Filtered or unfiltered

Duo 2400 v3 - Filtered or unfiltered

The Uno 2400 is available in filtered or unfiltered versions.. what is the Duo2400? I couldn't find any info but maybe I haven't had enough coffee yet...

Navigator
    the duo is a diversity receiver

Quote Originally Posted by wiggysk View Post
    the duo is a diversity receiver
    lol yes but I mean, is it filtered or not? The Uno comes in 2 versions but the Duo doesn't.

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Anixs View Post
    lol yes but I mean, is it filtered or not? The Uno comes in 2 versions but the Duo doesn't.
    sorry , i think its filtered

Navigator
    I have had both uno's, and have the filtered now. If your flying UHF or urban areas with high 2.4 g noise floor, get the filtered.

Navigator
    Sander, move your ass and respond to the questions here! Is this new duo filtered or not? Also is there anything that resembles a manual? Instructions on how to activate out of band Lawmate channels, etc.

Navigator
    SANDER,

Thank you very much for your quick response on the matter. And thank you very much for not being one of those annoying vendors who doesn't even bother replying a very simple question about the product they sell. Thank you your highness, thank you, thank you, thank you. You are one of a kind, the royal kind...

@Not-so Wiseman,

You seem to be under the impression I monitor each and every topic in this forum and read every single post. I'm sorry but that would mean that I do nothing than read forum posts all day, every day of the week, the whole year round, which would be rather detrimental to our business, as nothing else gets done.

As for your question, the astute and inquisitive reader would've understood that because we do not offer two versions of the Duo, there's but one, universal version which for all intents and purposes is filtered, as not to get upset by nearby interfering sources (UHF etc.).

I hope the above sufficiently answers your query?
    Velvety smooth drone pilot for hire

Navigator
    Considering that the questions was asked 2.5 months ago I naturally blamed your royally thick blood
    I will give you my full thanks after you answer the 2nd half of my question as well; ACTIVATION of out-of band channels (2510 etc.), does it require the old magic activation recipe or are they already active by default?

Quote Originally Posted by Wise_Man View Post
    Considering that the questions was asked 2.5 months ago I naturally blamed your royally thick blood
    I will give you my full thanks after you answer the 2nd half of my question as well; ACTIVATION of out-of band channels (2510 etc.), does it require the old magic activation recipe or are they already active by default?
    You must've missed the product page? http://www.immersionrc.com/fpv-produ...2-4-ghz-av-rx/

You'll notice it support 20 channels, spread over 4 bands, the first band has the out of band channels 2370 and 2510MHz.

The manual is on the 'User Manuals' tab on the same product page I linked to above.
    Velvety smooth drone pilot for hire