Thread: Support ticket 85891, Bad BEC

Navigator

Support ticket 85891, Bad BEC

Hey.. do you guys check your support system? Thought I'd try here since it seems active by RMRC staff.. Always have a hard time getting support, but top notch on anything else..

Bought the dual voltage BEC (5v and 12v) but the 12v side is only giving 6v.. Using a Nano-tech 8000mah 6S battery which is fully charged.. 5v side is fine, shows 4.98v..

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey.. do you guys check your support system? Thought I'd try here since it seems active by RMRC staff.. Always have a hard time getting support, but top notch on anything else..

Bought the dual voltage BEC (5v and 12v) but the 12v side is only giving 6v.. Using a Nano-tech 8000mah 6S battery which is fully charged.. 5v side is fine, shows 4.98v..
    I've gone ahead and increased the priority of your ticket. One behavior of our support system that we aren't particularly happy with is that if a user replies to their own message before we reply it actually moves the time of the support ticket back down the list and makes it look newer, and our support guys work in order form oldest to newest. They should be replying to you asap today.