Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364

Thread: TBS Software Releases

after crossfire 2.4 update the TPWR(mw) shows as 0 in the taranis logs when set to 250mw, it used to show the power changes

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Yosemite View Post
    after crossfire 2.4 update the TPWR(mw) shows as 0 in the taranis logs when set to 250mw, it used to show the power changes
    That's normal, as the 250mw setting is not yet implented in the lua script, therefor it will show 0mw, but i can ashure you it will work at 250mw

thanks good to know, now if i could just get rid of the "sensor lost" call out on my taranis!

Update to the latest beta. Same for the core pro

Gesendet von meinem EML-L29 mit Tapatalk

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by cracymarc View Post
    Update to the latest beta. Same for the core pro

Gesendet von meinem EML-L29 mit Tapatalk
    Has nothing to do with update to latest beta, it still shows 0mw.

Quote Originally Posted by Tora View Post
    That's normal, as the 250mw setting is not yet implented in the lua script, therefor it will show 0mw, but i can ashure you it will work at 250mw

Navigator
    thanks good to know, now if i could just get rid of the "sensor lost" call out on my taranis!
    that will be fixed in upcoming firmware that is in testing now

Navigator
    I have noticed that shortly into a flight with arduplane and bluetooth connection to mission planner that it starts receiving mavlink_global_position_int_t messages with incorrect relative_alt, look to be alt... but also other values in the structure look off (high value for hdg and 0 for the xyz, timeboot is also considerably off)... see screen capture. Sometimes it returns to normal but then eventually will stay with the incorrect data. This seems to happen every flight.
    Forgot to mention when this happens commands from mission planner are ignored.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ss.PNG 
Views:	48 
Size:	38.0 KB 
ID:	78898
    Last edited by jelkins; 26th December 2018 at 01:32 AM.

i sure hope so, it is driving me crazy even when all readouts are good

same frames, x220,, crossfire mini with stock antenna, latest stable firmware 2.41 or 2?, the one with the brainfpv radix keeps going "sensor lost" although all values look good, the bardwell f4 never has the warnings, same flight path out a 1/2 mile or so

About TBS X AGENT and Crossfire TX (Full version) update.
    Hi, for information updating firmware 2.95 Tx bootloader freeze during writing update step : freeze at 99% progression. Last 2.42 and 2.93 have no issue during flashing. I try the beta 3.00 and it installed 2.95 firmware version... lol something seems to be corrected in the commit list from repo or binary aren't delete in case of fail writing. Never had a single fail during update since 2 years of crossfire. Please debug. (minor bug because trying to install the beta 3.00 installed the stable 2.95 that have previously failled)