Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: FPV wiring Diagrams

Navigator

Here's the ammended drawing showing the supply to the right hand side of the MinimOSD

Navigator
    Micronflyer thank you for the image, but its quite tiny and I can't see anything. can you resend larger? Also which pins are you using to power CC3d?

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon4 View Post
    Micronflyer thank you for the image, but its quite tiny and I can't see anything. can you resend larger? Also which pins are you using to power CC3d?
    I can see it on my PC when I zoom in my browser. You could right click the image and save it to your desktop to view in a separate image viewer. Anyway, The video in and out connections on the MinimOSD are as follows.
    ------Video Out-----
    GND
    12v
    Vout
    ------------------------
    and
    ------Video In--------
    GND
    12v
    Vin
    ------------------------
    I take the +ve (red wire) from the video transmitter (large plug) and connect it to the video out 12v pin and take the -ve (black wire) from the video transmitter (large plug) and connect it to the video out 12v pin

To be honest you could power it from anywhere. Even direct from the main flight battery. It just seemed convenient to keep the wiring down to a minimum. Or short the solder bridge on the MinimOSD and power from one side only.

Navigator
    Could someone show me a diagram for connecting the following components? I new to FPV and unfortunately I'm on mu own without help!
    These are the components:
    DJI iOSd ( I do know how to connect this to my PMU )
    RMRC -DJI iOSD mini cable (with cam/tx labels)
    Immersionrc video tx with included cables
    RMRC 600 vx 600 tvl camera
    RMRC 450 lipo
    RMRC camera cable (4-wire for cameras with audio) (cable-Cam4)
    I'm clueless as to how these go together! Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks

Navigator
    I been reading the documentation for CC3D and its interesting that there are many ways to power the board. Which options do you guys use?

"Power -MAKE SURE YOU ARE CONNECTING POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE CORRECTLY.
    CopterControl can be powered in several ways. Via the USB port, through the power pins on the servo headers or through the ReceiverPort connector (see the ports section for the port location)."

Using the ESC connection to provide power seems easy, but I would like to avoid modifying the ESC (since I may use them in another quad later). Can anyone please provide a actual picture of their power connection.

Navigator
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MAVLink-OSD V2.0 board.jpg 
Views:	526 
Size:	51.1 KB 
ID:	50856Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KV_TEAM_OSD_GUI Simulator Test.jpg 
Views:	710 
Size:	89.8 KB 
ID:	50857Hi,
    Please help me to start working with my Upgraded MAVLinkOSD V2.0 board and FAT SHARK system. I downloaded the KV_Team_OSD 2.3 code to the board and suceeded to connect it with the KV_Team_GUI 2.3 application. I can read and modify the different parameters on the board.
    In advence to connect the board to the MW AIO 2.3 board, I tryed to use the Simulator of the KV_Team_GUI 2.3 application. An example of the screen capture is shown in the attached file.
    Unfortunately, I see any image on the Goggles. Of coarse the power supply of the FAT SHARK TX+CAM and the PC are separated.

What I missed? What checks up must I do?

Yours,
    Georges

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Georges41 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MAVLink-OSD V2.0 board.jpg 
Views:	526 
Size:	51.1 KB 
ID:	50856Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KV_TEAM_OSD_GUI Simulator Test.jpg 
Views:	710 
Size:	89.8 KB 
ID:	50857Hi,
    Please help me to start working with my Upgraded MAVLinkOSD V2.0 board and FAT SHARK system. I downloaded the KV_Team_OSD 2.3 code to the board and suceeded to connect it with the KV_Team_GUI 2.3 application. I can read and modify the different parameters on the board.
    In advence to connect the board to the MW AIO 2.3 board, I tryed to use the Simulator of the KV_Team_GUI 2.3 application. An example of the screen capture is shown in the attached file.
    Unfortunately, I see any image on the Goggles. Of coarse the power supply of the FAT SHARK TX+CAM and the PC are separated.

What I missed? What checks up must I do?

Yours,
    Georges
    Stupid question but this caught me out. Have you got a camera connected? You'll need one connected else you'll get no video from your Osd. If you have then I'm guessing by plugging your video straight into the video transmitter and bypassing the osd you get a video stream?

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by micronflyer View Post
    Stupid question but this caught me out. Have you got a camera connected? You'll need one connected else you'll get no video from your Osd. If you have then I'm guessing by plugging your video straight into the video transmitter and bypassing the osd you get a video stream?
    Hi micronflyer,

Thank you for the answer. Yes, of coarse, I connected a camera to the FAT SHARK TX and checked the system. Maybe you did not read carrefuly my text. I wrote:
    "Unfortunately, I see any image on the Goggles. Of coarse the power supply of the FAT SHARK + CAM and the PC are separated"

Georges

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Georges41 View Post
    Hi micronflyer,

Thank you for the answer. Yes, of coarse, I connected a camera to the FAT SHARK TX and checked the system. Maybe you did not read carrefuly my text. I wrote:
    "Unfortunately, I see any image on the Goggles. Of coarse the power supply of the FAT SHARK + CAM and the PC are separated"

Georges
    Hey Georges.

Please post a picture how do you have everything connected.

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by scrat View Post
    Hey Georges.

Please post a picture how do you have everything connected.

Hi, I am not sure if it is enough clear the photo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140826_092840.jpg 
Views:	911 
Size:	184.8 KB 
ID:	50922  

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast