Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: FPV wiring Diagrams

Navigator
    Does anyone by chance have a wiring diagram for the naze32, frisky d4r, and minimOSD?

FPV wiring Diagrams

Edit
    Last edited by BacklashRC; 9th January 2015 at 08:02 AM. Reason: Not ready to post.

I hope this is "on-topic" enough for the Diagrams thread. I need to order some extra connectors for the s.port on my FrSky X4R-SB and can't seem to find just the right info. I believe it's probably a 4 pin mini jst connector, but I can't seem to confirm it anywhere. I know they don't cost much, but it would be great to order the right thing instead of several similar products until I find the right one. Can anyone here verify the size or name of this connector?

Thanks for your help
    "Pretending to know everything closes doors to finding out what's really there..." ~ Neil deGrasse Tyson
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [TBS Discovery, E-Flite UMX Radian, Airfield P-51 (confiscated from destructive brother), Syma X-1, ZMR 250 Carbon w/CC3D, Lanyu ASW-28 ( Flying work in progress - FPV Brain powered soon! ]

Navigator
    Where can I find your video of this set up? I followed your schematics and everything is great except my video only displays a message "No Mavlink". I'm guessing I flashed my MinimOSD with a wrong code..

If you can post a link to your video or post here, it'll be greatly appreciated!

Anyone seen any great instructions on connecting camera to ReadyMadeRC 1.3 400 watt vtx to Vector to EZUHF? I'm lost in the wires...

I have a ZMR250 with a PDB, (I know, I shouldn't...)
    ANY power I used from the board was to dirty for my video, I had a lot of interference from the motors and also had small "blackouts" on the MWOSD (rebooting) when the motors started up. (OSD powered from the SPR f3)
    I have tried a load of different filters without any satisfying result.
    I understand the little OSD is quite power hungry so a small dip in voltage would cause it to reboot.

What I came up with is to feed the video side of things from the balance plug on my 3S battery. I now have nice clean video so that works.
    Also the OSD I want to give it's own power supply (Pololu) to prevent the OSD cutting out.

Could any of you very knowledgeable legends have a look at my video connections and double-check if I got it right? I don't want to let any magic smoke out.

So my controller is fed from the PDB BEC, my LED's from a ESC, and the OSD from the Pololu (5A ..overkill but tiny anyway)

Thanks in advance!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AV_wiring.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	103.3 KB 
ID:	74369

Navigator

I understand the little OSD is quite power hungry so
    Also the OSD I want to give it's own power supply (Pololu) to prevent the OSD

Your wiring looks good .

I have the ZMR 250 with the pdb bottom plate . I was using the polou 5v regulator and for no reason that I can tell the 5v regulator failed and my quad dropped out of the sky. When I put it on the bench there wasn't any signs of arcing, it just stopped working. I won't be using pololu anytime soon. Also the pdb is a POS in my opinion, I've had to jumper power around all over that board because the traces are missing .

Navigator
    Any diagram for a delta wing/pixhawk?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112