Page 393 of 560 FirstFirst ... 293343383391392393394395403443493 ... LastLast
Results 3,921 to 3,930 of 5594

Thread: Molded Ritewing Drak Build & Info place

Quote Originally Posted by oleg_t View Post
    Thanks Chris - sounds good.

Mayki, did you consider attaching your video transmitted at the bottom of a lid (longitudinally) rather than bay itself? This way you would be able to open the lid without interfering with the antenna.
    This. He's right.
    -KRoss1
    KD2GTU

Quote Originally Posted by Majki View Post
    I finally grew a pair and started to work on my Drak. Can you please have a look at my purported layout if it's ok?

Thanks, Michael

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
    That layout looks fine to me. Very similar to what I've done, and everything's working just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by oleg_t View Post
    Thanks Chris - sounds good.

Mayki, did you consider attaching your video transmitted at the bottom of a lid (longitudinally) rather than bay itself? This way you would be able to open the lid without interfering with the antenna.
    *facepalm* Great idea!

Navigator
    Today my 6x centerpart received and i tested it. sounds verry good, good thrust at ground.
    52A with 6x8x7 and 3 fixed so working as 8x10.

Sepp

Hey guys,

I've run into an unfortunate situation where I have no time and need cash. I have a kit that I have no chance in the foreseeable future to be able to build and stack with electronics, and need funds for life happenings.* If anyone is looking to pick up another drak or thinking about getting one initially, let me know. Just to set the expectation, I'm not looking to dump it fire sale style, but can save you a little bread. The only thing done to it is the elevons are painted black with plasti dip and have the spars in them. I haven't had and won't have a second to do any more with it, which I'm pretty upset about,* but it is what it is.* Pm me if you're interested and want to go over details.* First come, first served, so get it while it's hot. Thanks.

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by satsepp View Post
    Today my 6x centerpart received and i tested it. sounds verry good, good thrust at ground.
    52A with 6x8x7 and 3 fixed so working as 8x10.

Sepp
    Sound good Sepp, and looks like she has enough thrust for handlaunch

Finally the 5S setup, fooling around LOS @dawn https://youtu.be/y7idtW6bLqI

Quote Originally Posted by Hoss View Post
    Hey guys,

I've run into an unfortunate situation where I have no time and need cash. I have a kit that I have no chance in the foreseeable future to be able to build and stack with electronics, and need funds for life happenings.* If anyone is looking to pick up another drak or thinking about getting one initially, let me know. Just to set the expectation, I'm not looking to dump it fire sale style, but can save you a little bread. The only thing done to it is the elevons are painted black with plasti dip and have the spars in them. I haven't had and won't have a second to do any more with it, which I'm pretty upset about,* but it is what it is.* Pm me if you're interested and want to go over details.* First come, first served, so get it while it's hot. Thanks.
    That sucks brotha, well wishes your way!

Today I had a "weird" issue, at least it seemed very weird while it was happening. I launched and immediately noticed I was WAAAAY out of trim. Would just nose dive when I'd let off the stick. Well what happened was, when my dragonlink antenna touched my DX9 antenna, it ran my elevator trim to full down. Thank goodness I still had enough authority to land safely. So my question is, if I put my DX9 into "wired trainer-slave" mode, it doesn't seem to do it, however, my controls are all backwards.. Even if I reverse it in the radio, it won't reverse on the controls... Will this be achievable in the vector setup???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by InvertedG-Force View Post
    Today I had a "weird" issue, at least it seemed very weird while it was happening. I launched and immediately noticed I was WAAAAY out of trim. Would just nose dive when I'd let off the stick. Well what happened was, when my dragonlink antenna touched my DX9 antenna, it ran my elevator trim to full down. Thank goodness I still had enough authority to land safely. So my question is, if I put my DX9 into "wired trainer-slave" mode, it doesn't seem to do it, however, my controls are all backwards.. Even if I reverse it in the radio, it won't reverse on the controls... Will this be achievable in the vector setup???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You always need to run the Vector wizard first. After you are done, move with your sticks and check the graphical movement of controls in the Eagle tree configuration software.

Happened to me with easystar on rudder channel ;-)
    Crash landing since 2013.