Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pissed off with Banggood (again)

Co-Pilot

Pissed off with Banggood (again)

I have to say that my experience with Banggood is not nearly as good as some others.

Not only have I had the wrong product shipped a couple of times (and the error was *not* in my favor) but they really have no idea when it comes to freighting options.

Just ordered a model from them and paid for EMS shipping to my PO Box (because none of the couriers deliver to my workshop and it's really inconvenient nor safe to have packages delivered to my home during the day because I'm not there to sign for them -- thus have to travel a long way to pick them up from the courier depot incurring significant extra time and expense). Now I know EMS deliver to PO Boxes because I get a half-dozen or so EMS deliveries to my PO Box every week and Bangood sent a MiniTalon to that address via EMS just before Christmas.

So WTF is going on when I get an email telling me that my chosen shipping option (EMS) does not deliver to PO Boxes?

Also, they advertise DHL as one of the "expedited shipping" options and in New Zealand (just like in Germany), DHL is in partnership with the postal service so they also deliver to PO Boxes. However, on the occasions I've tried to use "expedited shipping" with Banggood -- they have said (again) such consignments can't be delivered to a PO Box. They say it's because they don't use DHL -- so why the hell is the DHL logo still shown on the bottom of every page on the Banggood website????

Perhaps I'm just grumpy because I don't have a lot of time to deal with companies which appear not to have a clue what they're doing.

Banggood has some good products at good prices -- but if they can't ship to my PO Box then they become very expensive -- because I either have to spend a day hanging around the house waiting to sign for a package or spend 2 hours driving to the nearest depot and back to pick up my package.

Come on Banggood... sort your shipping out!

I agree, the shipping might be free on a lot of stuff, but ya get the slow boat getting it here!

Co-Pilot
    Problem solved... I found another supplier of the same model (at a lower price -- I should have shopped around first I guess) who will ship by EMS to my PO Box. Order placed.

I won't be ordering any airframes (or anything valuable enough to merit expedited/EMS shipping) again from Banggood -- life's to short :-)

Navigator
    Bayview Township along the shores of L. Superior
    Quote Originally Posted by Eye Can Fly View Post
    I agree, the shipping might be free on a lot of stuff, but ya get the slow boat getting it here!
    Have only order twice from BG. Products arrived as described. Choose std shipping on the very, very slow boat from China. Just need to be patient to save a few $s. BG must "group" their shipping. Both items took a bit of time to process and finally get loaded on the "boat".

The thing that bugs me is I've used PayPal both times. Both times I start receiving a bunch of bogus "paypal" emails associated with my BG registered email. PP email account is different. Coincidendence, association or cause and effect? Have been forwarding to spoof@paypal.com. All have been scams with attachements.

I have given them the benefit of the doubt and made 3 orders in the past year and EVERY item I bought has not fitted what it was supposed to be fitted to or has been faulty
    Not worth dealing with their customer service dept as you either never hear back or they say you must post the item back to them and then they claim they never received the returned product

I have learned my lesson and will not be buying from them ever again
    4 wheels moving body 2 wheels moving soul

Yet I have never had a problem with them. It doesn't mean I won't in the future. Well, when I say I never had a problem, they did send me a free WiFi camera once from an order I had cancelled. I never paid for it. It just arrived one day. It works well.

Damn them

Navigator
    It's real easy people, don't buy from china.

I ordered some Venus Flytrap seeds from them and they showed up with no problem. I haven't planted them yet, maybe they're just weeds.

did someone say weed??
    flyin HIGH