Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FAA $5. Refund Who got theirs?

Forum Member

FAA $5. Refund Who got theirs?

There was supposed to be an instant refund to the $5.00 registration charge, but it seems that didm' happen.

Has anyone gotten the refund on their card yet? Seems pretty low for the FAA to promise an instant refund and still not have delivered it after a week. I wonder how many other people never received theirs?

Forum Member
    Yeah, the feds promised me I would get better health care and save money too...... funny thing is I stopped at a local hobby shop today and over heard a couple guys talking about signing up and not getting a refund back yet either, didn't strike up a conversation with them but thought it was kinda funny.

And I was promised loads of sex, anal and BJs before I got married...
    If you're a noob, copy 1:1 what somebody already flies without too much questions, you'll find the answers later.
    PatrikE: I don't see anything wrong in your dump...
    Derrick:
    you are flying it LOS... You are doing it wrong.

Forum Member
    Dispute the charge?

Forum Member
    Robo! You so make me laugh. That promise was only BEFORE you got married. Did you not read the 4985 page contract?

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey101 View Post
    Robo! You so make me laugh. That promise was only BEFORE you got married. Did you not read the 4985 page contract?
    After 10 years together I'm still reading and no end to be seen... Everyday there's something new- new charges with no refunds, more constrainment, new rules and regulations (like leaving a toilet seat up costs me a Galaxy chocolate bar), and I can complain as much as want but still- there's nothing I can do... a bit like FPV and FAA situation here
    If you're a noob, copy 1:1 what somebody already flies without too much questions, you'll find the answers later.
    PatrikE: I don't see anything wrong in your dump...
    Derrick:
    you are flying it LOS... You are doing it wrong.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JP1 View Post
    There was supposed to be an instant refund to the $5.00 registration charge, but it seems that didm' happen.
    No refund here either and the FAA's response is;

Wayne:

You asked about the UAS registration rebate. Some credit card companies take 7 to 10 days to process.

Alison Duquette
    FAA Office of Communications

Wayne
    Everybody loves a bunny.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roboforcer X2000 View Post
    After 10 years together I'm still reading and no end to be seen... Everyday there's something new- new charges with no refunds, more constrainment, new rules and regulations (like leaving a toilet seat up costs me a Galaxy chocolate bar), and I can complain as much as want but still- there's nothing I can do... a bit like FPV and FAA situation here
    Glad I haven't married..........Way too old to grow up. Seat up, Seat down, she has to live with it as I do.
    And there's always something we can do about it. Just don't cave in.
    When the Governments can't Control or Regulate it ALWAYS becomes illegal.
    400' Alt rule does not apply. I did FPV long before it was called FPV.
    I find the closer to the ground I get my chances of crashing increases .
    Wisdom comes from knowledge. Knowledge comes from experience. Experience comes from failures.

Forum Member
    i'm getting into ultralights and wingsuit flying. they hand tailor wing suits for $1-2k locally in Tampa. no registration needed.
    [QUOTE=jimmaplesong;128705]When you're outraged at chatch, please don't quote his bullshit.[/QUOTE]

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chatch View Post
    i'm getting into ultralights and wingsuit flying. they hand tailor wing suits for $1-2k locally in Tampa. no registration needed.
    So..... if you wanted to wanted to wear some goggles with a cam built in would this make you a drone? and will you be registering yourself???

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast