Thread: $50 in shipping and 4 months of my time and AAT and Trace still have same issue.

Navigator

$50 in shipping and 4 months of my time and AAT and Trace still have same issue.

My AAT will not track the Trace. It is always off, usually by 90 degrees. I have wasted 4 months waiting for the return as well as spending $50 to ship it to China. It does not work and was shipped back the same as it went to them.
    The Trace now flashes red quickly and never turns blue. The OSD shows the trace has 7 satellites and correct GPS coordinates, but the trace always flashes red quickly.
    I need a new manufacture as I have only used my AAT maybe 5-10 times since new and it has only worked for about 1 month and has been down for repairs for 8 months!
    I cannot spend another $50 to ship in, so I guess this needs to go in the trash! What a waste of money.
    IRC vortex 285 and 250. FS Dom, Turnigy 9xr transmitter, EzUHF,

Navigator
    I sent in my AAT, Trace, video transmitter, and receiver. Guess that wasn't good enough for Skylark to test it before they sent it back.
    I will change everything from 1.2ghz to 2.4 ghz and new equipment tomorrow.

Pilot
    Please don't worry, we tested every functions for your OSD and AAT, they worked well.
    1. We upgrade the new firmware for your OSD, the blue LED be disabled in new version.
    When the OSD get GPS signal, the RED LED will blink

2. The screws have magnetic in your 1.2G Video RX, they interfere the compass in the AAT, please remove the screws before fix your video RX at AAT.

Skylark FPV Service Center
    http://www.skylarkfpv.com

Navigator
    I have removed all metal screws and replaced with non magnetic ones. I have waved ever item over the ATT and there is no magnetic interference at all. Even with the VRX removed a long ways away, it does not follow the trace.
    I have given up and will replace it with a working unit from another manufacture.