Thread: Disappointed with getfpv revision (part 2)

Forum Member

Disappointed with getfpv revision (part 2)

I want to start off by saying that I'm sorry to the fine people at GetFPV. Yes, I was upset with my order missing some parts and I wrote a thread titled "I'm very disappointed with GetFPV" and I did it very irrational and without thinking much, I did it mostly as a joke trying to get under the skin of whoever read the post at GetFPV. No matter what I did or said they were always courteous and friendly, that tells me a lot about the kind of business they run, very, very professional and outstanding customer service skills, no matter what I said or how mean I said it. I would like to personally apologize to Blake for using his name in something I'm sure he had absolutely nothing to do with him. I asked for a partial refund returning the frame kit on a full ARF G10 kit and they accepted with no hesitation.. I will absolutely continue doing business with those fine folks at GetFPV, they have shown me how honest and how much they truly care about their customers.

Thanks everyone

Sincelrely, Aaron.

This was on their return form "Customer is returning the QAV250 G10 frame kit only. Manually issue a refund for this only - $99.99. Have Blake check to make sure all parts are there. - BDM" HAHAHA! Fantastic sense of humor. I should not send the spacers and landing gear just to get back at them.
    Last edited by Aaron19209; 4th December 2015 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Adding quote

Forum Member
    Thank you Aaron! You can always ping us if you run into any other issues. Let's hope all future orders will be smooth sailing.

All the best,
    Tim

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by timnilson View Post
    Thank you Aaron! You can always ping us if you run into any other issues. Let's hope all future orders will be smooth sailing.

All the best,
    Tim
    Thank you Tim, you gentlemen are true professionals. Hope you always have good business, for sure you will be getting it from me.