Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lumenier LUX Flight Controller - STM32F303 32-bit processor

I flyght no problem now ....
    diiferent looptime 125-250 and 500 on qav180 and qav210
    issue is solved !
    i think calibration without oneshot help with lb 20 amp ....?!?!?
    be carefull tx programing need to be active lol
    Passthrough VCP will help in future ....
    Free yourself of gravity

Navigator
    Anybody else having a hard time flashing new firmware using a MAC? The board will connect with its shipped firmware but I would like to use something different. When I put the board into DFU mode and try and upload new firmware the computer doesn't see the boot loader. Running OS 10.11.4

@Chereradine @Andy...
    After many tests...and contact with my dealer they had same issue on 3 setup with xnova and emax motors serie, with cobra no issue !
    This problem disappears by removing damped light in Blheli and or silicone hose mounting FC
    On my 210 with new motors i checked and without damped light it's good
    On my 180 with new motors no need to remove damped light it's always fine ....
    Free yourself of gravity

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by papayou View Post
    @Chereradine @Andy...
    After many tests...and contact with my dealer they had same issue on 3 setup with xnova and emax motors serie, with cobra no issue !
    This problem disappears by removing damped light in Blheli and or silicone hose mounting FC
    On my 210 with new motors i checked and without damped light it's good
    On my 180 with new motors no need to remove damped light it's always fine ....

when you're "disabling" damped light are you meaning your taking it off and placing the value on LOW in blheli?

thanks,

Flying Cinema Dev Team
    Running latest configurator and betaflight 2.6.1, what is the right port config for serial RX when the wire from the X4R is on the RX tab? I've got 5v and SRX both jumped. If I am connected to Configurator and turn the Taranis on, the Lux reboots in DFU mode and I can't connect to it in Configurator until I turn the Taranis off and restart configurator.. Should I move the sbus cable to a different pad? If I try to set UART1 in the configurator to Serial RX, it resets UART2 and 3 to nothing (I have telemetry working, and have a blackbox connected to 3)

TIA!

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Running latest configurator and betaflight 2.6.1, what is the right port config for serial RX when the wire from the X4R is on the RX tab? I've got 5v and SRX both jumped. If I am connected to Configurator and turn the Taranis on, the Lux reboots in DFU mode and I can't connect to it in Configurator until I turn the Taranis off and restart configurator.. Should I move the sbus cable to a different pad? If I try to set UART1 in the configurator to Serial RX, it resets UART2 and 3 to nothing (I have telemetry working, and have a blackbox connected to 3)

TIA!
    The Rx pad is uart1
    ensure you have MSP turned off on uart1 and Serial rx
    Last edited by Cheredanine; 22nd April 2016 at 06:30 AM.

Flying Cinema Dev Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheredanine View Post
    The Rx pad is uart1
    ensure you have MSP turned off on uart1 and Serial rx
    that got it, thanks!

Navigator
    I've been able to access/configure my Lux via Raceflight in the past. I can boot into DFU mode to flash without any issues. However, now when I plug in my Lux into my PC for Raceflight it is not being recognized anymore.

Also, what would cause the Lux to take a while to complete boot sequence? When I plug battery in, I get the chimes from the ESC's but it takes 30 seconds to 1 minute before the Lux is booted and ready to be armed.

Perhaps, my two different issues are the same?

Navigator
    The two could be related, have you tried flashing with the latest cf or BF to see if the boot time changes?

Most likely issue 1 is a driver issue

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheredanine View Post
    The two could be related, have you tried flashing with the latest cf or BF to see if the boot time changes?

Most likely issue 1 is a driver issue
    I flashed last night to 16.04.22a Lux Race 2016-4-22 20:30. Flash was successful, but after flashing I can't get access the Lux in the configurator.