DragonLinkRC

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DragonLink V3

Its all available on their website www.dragonlinkrc.com click on support tab. "You will find instructional videos, pictures, firmware updates, and product manuals to help you get setup quickly." From Dragonlink leaflet in the box...

Quote Originally Posted by kalikraven View Post
    Its all available on their website www.dragonlinkrc.com click on support tab. "You will find instructional videos, pictures, firmware updates, and product manuals to help you get setup quickly." From Dragonlink leaflet in the box...

thank you

Does anyone know if V3 allows for two transmitters to be bound to one receiver? I believe V2 support this, but there doesn't seem to be a complete manual available for the V3 - just the "DragonLink_Advanced_TX_quick_intro_2016_01_20.pdf ".

Quote Originally Posted by heinduplessis View Post
    Does anyone know if V3 allows for two transmitters to be bound to one receiver? I believe V2 support this, but there doesn't seem to be a complete manual available for the V3 - just the "DragonLink_Advanced_TX_quick_intro_2016_01_20.pdf ".
    Hi Heinduplessis,

The Dragon Link V3 has a HUGE number of capabilities, we use some very powerful chips and firmware on the system to assure it will do almost anything one can want. I do have a question though, you want 2 Transmitters bound to the same receiver, like passing a plane off to another transmitter ? This can be done by setting both transmitter to the same ID.

Mike

That is amazing Mike, I'm ordering as soon as I can find stock!

Thanks for posting, Mike!
    It is in stock directly from Dragon Link.
    http://www.dragonlinkrc.com/store/dr...omplete-system

Yup, already ordered from there!

Seems they didn't have stock either... still not shipped and no reply on support ticket. Better technology, same service level?

Unless I'm missing something, RMRC has Tx in stock and GetFpv has RX in stock(micro RX)

Quote Originally Posted by Beachflyer View Post
    Unless I'm missing something, RMRC has Tx in stock and GetFpv has RX in stock(micro RX)
    Unfortunately it'll be 2 x shipping costs for me to South Africa.