Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: FatShark 5G8 Diversity Module

Forum Member
    Schedule has been delayed. The vendor that was providing the samples wasn't ever able to deliver samples with consistent enough sensitivity on both inputs and they got annoyed that I wouldn't place an order until fixed. They got busy on another project and been giving excuses for not delivering additional samples.
    It's not a big deal as I did a parallel development with our current vendor and will start refining the antenna switching settings as soon as stuffed board are back (supposedly this week). Unfortunately with X-mas and Chinese New Year coming up, I won't be around China much to give feedback so they'll have to send samples to where I'm at for testing. Likely will be a March release now but at least I'm confident that the quality will be consistent with our receivers.
    FatShark - RC vision systems - [url]www.fatshark.com[/url]

Forum Member
    Sad news Greg but thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Forum Member
    Thanks for the update!
    Best to ensure it'll work well than to push release and have mediocre performance!

Forum Member
    Looking forward to getting this receiver! I love the idea of having a very good video reception without having to bring my groundstation!

Are you going to add a way to switch between bands without having to open the receiver door? I'd love to have that feature!

I'm little by little replacing some of my VTX's by Racebands for my racing quads so not having to open the Dominator's door everytime I switch from a RaceBand VTX to a non-RaceBand VTX would be nice!

Forum Member
    Soon?

Any news?
    [SIZE=2][FONT=arial narrow][COLOR=#ff0000]similis vobis fugere eam furatus[/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=#ff0000][B]![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[LIST][*][URL="http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Edith_Sitwell"]Edith Sitwell[/URL] "I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it."[/LIST]

FS mentioned March so yeah, March is coming very soon, straight after February

Like my two boys:
    -Daddy, are we there yet?
    -No
    -When are we there?
    -When I stop the car.
    -Are we there yet?
    -No, it's just red traffic lights.
    -But you will stop the car at the next red, right?...
    If you're a noob, copy 1:1 what somebody already flies without too much questions, you'll find the answers later.
    PatrikE: I don't see anything wrong in your dump...
    Derrick:
    you are flying it LOS... You are doing it wrong.

Forum Member
    Well yes we got that but some news on Greg's testing would be nice.

Something like!!

-Testing is going nicely.
    -Still on target for a March release.
    -Etc
    -Etc

Nothing but crickets is a crappy option, this why this thread is here after all otherwise it might as well be deleted.

My children drive themselves and have to worry about the above from their own children.

Anyway I am older (just had a birthday) and don't have so much time to wait for this good stuff..........
    [SIZE=2][FONT=arial narrow][COLOR=#ff0000]similis vobis fugere eam furatus[/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=#ff0000][B]![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[LIST][*][URL="http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Edith_Sitwell"]Edith Sitwell[/URL] "I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it."[/LIST]

Forum Member

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by d1nzfe View Post
    How's that? Not yet available yet either (pre-order only). Probably waiting for the FS dual diversity module to be properly tested before release.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TomC View Post
    How's that? Not yet available yet either (pre-order only). Probably waiting for the FS dual diversity module to be properly tested before release.
    At least an official lntroduction.