Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FPV RACING WHICH MODE ?

Quote Originally Posted by slowjet View Post
    Did you move yet Robo?
    Nope 2 years of planning, fighting bureaucracy, and everything looked so close for mid September 2015 (yes, 2 weeks from now), but again need more paperwork... I do not wish anybody a chance to deal with Canada's immigration system, but on the other hand it's a brilliant system that doesn't clog Canada with criminals and other "useless" people
    If you're a noob, copy 1:1 what somebody already flies without too much questions, you'll find the answers later.
    PatrikE: I don't see anything wrong in your dump...
    Derrick:
    you are flying it LOS... You are doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Roboforcer X2000 View Post
    it's a brilliant system that doesn't clog Canada with criminals and other "useless" people
    Yet they contemplate letting you in.......Hummmmm.......I wonder what the extra paper work is for?!?!
    Brett Hays
    JosephOregon.com
    flitetest.com/articles/fpv-full-scale-cockpit-ground-station-w-42-tv

Quote Originally Posted by c5galaxy engineer View Post
    Yet they contemplate letting you in.......Hummmmm.......I wonder what the extra paper work is for?!?!
    It's the spouse sponsorship. My wife is a recent Canadian and she has to sponsor me. To do this while we in Canada takes a year (I won't get work permit till then), to do this externally take half a year. Now we found out that she has to sponsor two of the kids as well- two girls are 11 and 15 years of age and they will automatically get permanent residency, but two boys were born after the law changed (age 4 and 6) and they have to be sponsored like me. So more paperwork, more $$$, medical checks, and more nerves due to constant delays... Dammit, I can't be sitting around in the unknown, I have loads of copters to build!!!
    Now coz of the stress I'm becoming a grumpy twat
    P.S. Sorry for O.T. but I just needed to cry on somebody's shoulder... Group hug? Anyone? LOL
    If you're a noob, copy 1:1 what somebody already flies without too much questions, you'll find the answers later.
    PatrikE: I don't see anything wrong in your dump...
    Derrick:
    you are flying it LOS... You are doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Roboforcer X2000 View Post
    It's the spouse sponsorship. My wife is a recent Canadian and she has to sponsor me. To do this while we in Canada takes a year (I won't get work permit till then), to do this externally take half a year. Now we found out that she has to sponsor two of the kids as well- two girls are 11 and 15 years of age and they will automatically get permanent residency, but two boys were born after the law changed (age 4 and 6) and they have to be sponsored like me. So more paperwork, more $$$, medical checks, and more nerves due to constant delays... Dammit, I can't be sitting around in the unknown, I have loads of copters to build!!!
    Now coz of the stress I'm becoming a grumpy twat
    P.S. Sorry for O.T. but I just needed to cry on somebody's shoulder... Group hug? Anyone? LOL
    Awwww bureaucracy......20 years in the military so I am no stranger. In a situation like that I just keep telling myself that I cant be the first or only one that this has happened to......I am sure sorry man! that sucks. It really sucks for the rest of us cuz it turns you into a whinny lil bitch and we have to listen to it! Nawwwwww! I'm just poking the bear a bit. I feel for you and I'll give you a hug............. I just cant wait to meet you for real! Hopefully you wont have any trouble at the border when you come into Washington........I would hate to see the mood a good ol' fashion strip search puts you into......LMAO!!!
    Brett Hays
    JosephOregon.com
    flitetest.com/articles/fpv-full-scale-cockpit-ground-station-w-42-tv

Quote Originally Posted by happymcc View Post
    SLOJET THANKS FOR CHIMING IN .
    I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT YOU COULD NOT FLIP IN ANGLE AND I DID IT THE OTHER DAY BY ACCIDENT
    I THOUGHT I WAS IN HORIZON AND FLIPPED IT IN ANGLE . I FLIP TWO DIFFERENT WAYS . I GIVE IT DIRECTION AND PULL THE THROTTLE DOWN MOST OF THE WAY .
    I CAN ALSO GIVE IT HARD DIRECTION AND PULL THE THROTTLE DOWN ALL THE WAY ( TURN THROTTLE OFF ) AND HAVE ENOUGH MOMENTUM TO DO THE FLIP AND THIS
    IS THE WAY I DID IT IN ANGLE . I GUESS SINCE I HAD THE THROTTLE AT ZERO THE AUTO LEVEL FUNCTION COULD NOT RIGHT THE QUAD .
    IF THERE BE ANY BRAVE SOULS OUT THERE TRY IT AND SEE IF IT WORKS FOR YOU .
    I AM SURE I WAS IN ANGLE , I DID IT SEVERAL TIMES AND THEN PUT IT BACK ON THE COMPUTER JUST TO SEE IF THE SOFTWARE WAS IN ANGLE ON THAT SWITCH AND IT WAS .
    NOT GOING TO MESS WITH IT AGAIN JUST THOUGHT IT WAS INTERESTING .
    YOU AREN'T SUPPOED TO BE ABLE TO FLIP IN ACRO BUT IF YOU ROTATE FAST ENOUGH IT IS POSSIBLE TO GET THE MOMMENTUM TO CARRY YOU ARROUND TO COMPLETED THE FLIP. KINDA FUN TILL YOU CRASH INTO THE GROUND TRYING TO DO IT.

Quote Originally Posted by paintz2007 View Post
    YOU AREN'T SUPPOED TO BE ABLE TO FLIP IN ACRO BUT IF YOU ROTATE FAST ENOUGH IT IS POSSIBLE TO GET THE MOMMENTUM TO CARRY YOU ARROUND TO COMPLETED THE FLIP. KINDA FUN TILL YOU CRASH INTO THE GROUND TRYING TO DO IT.
    LOL AND HUGS FOR ROBO
    I AM A ONE EYED BLIND MAN ( AT LEAST THATS MY EXCUSE ) AND GETTING TO BE AN OLD FART SO I AM NOT UP TO FORWARD FLIGHT IN ACRO YET . I CAN DO IT BUT ITS PRETTY SLOPPY .
    I DO FLIP AND ROLL IN ACRO BUT MY FORWARD FLIGHT IN FPV IS STILL SLOPPY IN ACRO
    I USE CAPS BECAUSE OF MY EYESIGHT , HELPS ME WHILE TYPING , I DON'T CARE IF YOU GUYS SPELL STUFF WRONG

Navigator
    Ok thats Why u use the capitols.....

Quote Originally Posted by tarsson View Post
    Ok thats Why u use the capitols.....
    YES
    YOUR BRAIN IS CROSS WIRED RIGHT BRAIN LEFT EYE , LEFT BRAIN RIGHT EYE .
    I AM LEFT BRAIN DOMINATE AND LOST MY RIGHT EYE , IT SUCKS
    I COULD NOT READ CAPTIONS ON THE TV OR ROAD SIGNS FOR 6 MONTHS AND STILL HAVE TROUBLE WITH BOTH
    HAD TO TEACH MYSELF TO FLY AGAIN . AND OTHER PROBLEMS
    BUT YOU KNOW IF I GET OUT OF BED IN THE MORNING ITS A GOOD DAY
    I USE CAPS BECAUSE OF MY EYESIGHT , HELPS ME WHILE TYPING , I DON'T CARE IF YOU GUYS SPELL STUFF WRONG

Navigator
    Yeah same for me got Two eyes but since a year ago My nervs wont do what i Want so i cant Walk anymore....but rc is good thing to Keep you Goin right.....! I began doin this hobby 6months ago......Keep up Buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by tarsson View Post
    Yeah same for me got Two eyes but since a year ago My nervs wont do what i Want so i cant Walk anymore....but rc is good thing to Keep you Goin right.....! I began doin this hobby 6months ago......Keep up Buddy!
    THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT AND RIGHT BACK AT YOU , KEEP ON GOING KEEP THAT GLASS ON THE FULL SIDE

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast