Page 109 of 176 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1752

Thread: TBS POWERCUBE

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Topgun View Post

PowerCube lineup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why tho? Two qav-r's, and no clue what the small x is. They look good, I'm just confused why you wanted all powercubes
    Last edited by QuadroBro; 16th May 2016 at 05:04 PM.

Forum Member
    ?

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Topgun View Post
    ?

Lol. Why not a dodo with lb's and red bottoms, or kiss fc with xyz ESC and so on?

Forum Member
    I like the way all the tbs components "plug and play". It makes a very clean build. It works well. Etc... I know it isn't without fault but everything can have issues. I have a buddy that uses all kiss electronics and he has issues also, so I'm a believer in finding something that you like and works for you, and run with it. As far as the motors, I'm a Lumenier guy all the way. They are great motors and no reason to change

Forum Member

TBS POWERCUBE

As far as the frames go, the qav-r is a great frame. No complaints from me on it and I've put it through plenty of crashes. The small x is a HMB-X5 for my son. He is wanting to get into flying quads and I think this frame will be a little more forgiving for him .

I also like to keep extra parts on hand so the less variety in parts the lower my "inventory" needs to be! Lol

Last edited by Topgun; 16th May 2016 at 05:47 PM.

Forum Member
    Makes a lot of sense. I have a set of KISS FCU and 24A ESC's to put in something and not sure I will just because I am so very happy how well everything works.

They sit on the bench and look back at me.......... I think it will have to be another new build though, I really hate the idea of pulling apart one of my perfectly working quads.
    Last edited by PeteDee; 16th May 2016 at 06:16 PM.
    [SIZE=2][FONT=arial narrow][COLOR=#ff0000]similis vobis fugere eam furatus[/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=#ff0000][B]![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[LIST][*][URL="http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Edith_Sitwell"]Edith Sitwell[/URL] "I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it."[/LIST]

Forum Member
    Who makes the hmb-5? I'm looking at small x-frames for my next build. I like the qav-r, but really wanna try a katana or Krieger.

Forum Member
    [QUOTE] They sit on the bench and look back at me.......... I think it will have to be another new build though, I really hate the idea of pulling apart one of my perfectly working quads. [/QUOTE]

Not sure when you bought the ESC's, but you may wanna bench test them sooner than later. Appears to be a lot of issues with the latest batch according to the thread. I was thinking about getting them over the 30a lb's cuz passthrough and telemetry.
    Last edited by QuadroBro; 16th May 2016 at 09:22 PM.

Forum Member
    Hello! I have a powercube, and I bought a minim osd, is it possible to use it to configure the pids like with a naze?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Hello! I am new and I have a powercube, I bought a minimosd, is it possible to use it to configure pids? Thanks!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk