Page 151 of 176 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1752

Thread: TBS POWERCUBE

Forum Member
    I can fly the quad and get to osd through core buttons just wasnt hip to how to use tx to access osd.thanks man.might still need help but u showed me how to fish.thabks man

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charleshodge215@gmail.com View Post
    Im using d4rii in ppm
    You should be able to go to Calibration, check my above reply, to calibrate your RC on that screen you will see the protocol that the osd is set to. Change it to ppm and go through the calibration procedure. After you exit, you should be able to enter your osd by holding thrust down to the left for three seconds.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charleshodge215@gmail.com View Post
    I can fly the quad and get to osd through core buttons just wasnt hip to how to use tx to access osd.thanks man.might still need help but u showed me how to fish.thabks man
    Glad I could assist

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    Ok I need your guidance y'all. I need to update my QAV R core components. Can I put the AtomV2 mini powercube in there except I'll replace the 4-in-1 ESC layer with the new external ESC board and attach the new TBS 25A BLHeli S ESC to it? Too many Amps through the integrated PDB? What other issues could be problematic? Other components:

RunCam Owl Plus
    Emax 2300kv red bottoms (version 1, non-S)
    RaceKraft 5045 tri
    TBS 25A BLHeli S ESCs

Forum Member
    GDay pilots, can has anyone experienced this before and what does it mean....

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mytch View Post
    GDay pilots, can has anyone experienced this before and what does it mean....
    I had that happen to me and it was corrected by the following: Using the TBS Agent on a Windows 10 computer, I flashed it with Betaflight version 2.8.1 or higher. If I flashed it with Betaflight 2.7.1 or lower, the led light sequence would happen on the FC. I am using the newly updated V2 of the FC and the V2 of the PDB in my TBS Powercube. Not sure why this happens but I contacted TBS via a support ticket and they sorted of confirmed this issue. They only suggested that I use the Betaflight GUI when using Betaflight on the FC and to use the Betaflight versions included on the updated TBS Agent.

I currently am completing my second build and have Version 2.9.0 of Betaflight flashed to the FC. All seems okay right now but I hope to maiden my QAV-R this weekend to confirm. Last night I had to tear down the Powercube beacuse Motor #4 was "twitching" and acting funny when testing on the bench. First I tried to replace the motor, since that was easier, but that didn't help the issue. I then dug in and replaced the #4 ESC, had to be the bottom one of course, and it fixed that problem. Hopefully no more issues and I can get this QAV-R flying!!!!
    Last edited by qavflyer; 5th November 2016 at 07:05 AM.

Forum Member
    does anyone know what size the (+) screws are that mount the isolation plate to the bottom of the Cube? one of mine has absolutely no threading on it!

in the meantime, since these screws are meant to mount the isolation plate, can i just use a couple nylon screws i have hanging around or will they melt inside the aluminum standoff since these two corners are the (+) charge? thanks in advance.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2465.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	144.3 KB 
ID:	74959
    Last edited by SaG˘; 7th November 2016 at 07:23 AM.

Forum Member
    Is this the official support thread for the COLIBRI RACE board?

If so, I want to notify the owner of the COLIBRI_RACE target in Betaflight has to follow the latest changes in LED configuration code so that i2c_bst.c compiles; otherwise the upcoming 3.1 release will not be available for the COLIBRI_RACE target.
    Last edited by teralift; 7th November 2016 at 05:28 AM.

Navigator
    Hello, guys, I am having hell of trouble trying to connect colibri V1.2 to work with my xsrSB to get telemetry. The SBUS signal is just fine. What I need to know is what port do I need to connect the smartport to? I have seen that some use uart1 rx, some using uart1 tx and some using both? I also need to know what do i need to configure in betaflight 3.1.0. some say that set uart to smartport some say use fysky. also theres a thing about cli command too. the telemetry inversion =1. Please someone be clear of what we need to do.

Forum Member
    Anyone run their cube off 6s yet?
    I know its rated to that just wanna be sure its up to 20 amps per motor constant and burts of 30-34a for a few secs while on 6s.
    I know its maxing out all its ratings and will start with 6in prop on 5s with 2208 2100kv motors before the 6s.
    Thanks for any info.