Page 164 of 176 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 1752

Thread: TBS POWERCUBE

Navigator
    Have a powercube elite here.
    Claims to have ability to go into camera settings throigh osd with tx.
    In my camera only option there is audio and thats it.
    Have the latest bf so not sure what to do.
    Also cant get flight simmary like core pro used to.
    Went into settimgs and chamged osd to tbs style and still when i disarm no luck at all.

Quote Originally Posted by charleshodge215@gmail.com View Post
    Have a powercube elite here.
    Claims to have ability to go into camera settings throigh osd with tx.
    In my camera only option there is audio and thats it.
    Have the latest bf so not sure what to do.
    Also cant get flight simmary like core pro used to.
    Went into settimgs and chamged osd to tbs style and still when i disarm no luck at all.
    You have to have the OSD pin connected to the audio pin for it to work, have you done that, works for me?
    similis vobis fugere eam furatus!

• Edith Sitwell "I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it."

Navigator
    So I have two powercube birds. One Vendetta and one QQ190. The vendetta has crapped the bed with madly inaccurate battery voltage readings, and Im still waiting for a response from TBS support about it.... I know I know, apparently the Chinese celebrate a holiday every 45 seconds... Too bad nobody else has gotten the memo... (still love TBS, just not the current employee situation)
    Anyway my issue now is Im trying to tune out, or at least put a bandaid on this weird jitter I get in my QQ190RTF. If flying at very low speeds with basically no inputs to the stick besides the throttle value, I get this small twitchy jitter left and right that seems to be from yaw just based on the axis it looks like is twitching. I started scrutinizing the quad with hilarious detail and I feel like I may have discovered the noisy culprit. When I flick my props with my finger they - along with a small portion of the arms seem to resonate with a pretty audible to me F#. (sorry Im also a music nerd) So i googled and found the frequency of the note I was hearing was about 372 hertz. So if we assume Im right about this noise, how should I change the filters to just smoosh this vibration away? Nothing is soft mounted,, Ill give that a shot tomorrow as well.
    Last edited by cr3pitus; 3rd May 2017 at 03:38 AM.

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by cr3pitus View Post
    Im trying to tune out, or at least put a bandaid on this weird jitter I get in my QQ190RT
    What props are you using - could you try using a totally different style / manufacturer of props and see if the problem shows up differently?

Navigator
    Has anybody done the upgrade to the new V2 ESC's with BLheli-S on their TBS Powercube? If so, what settings did you change in BetaFlight? Did you move to Multi-Shot and what settings did you change? I just completed the swap over and set it to Multi_Shot in BetaFlight and the PID Loop and Gyro Loop to 4k/4k. I checked the default settings in the BLHeli software as per TBS. That's all I did. Seemed to run fine - motors much quieter - but just hovered in my basement. Can't wait to test it at the field. Was wondering what else you would recommend in terms of settings for this ESC upgrade. Thanks for any help!
    Last edited by qavflyer; 4th May 2017 at 07:42 PM.

Navigator
    I am also having lots of errors in iNav Configurator 1.7.0 and a new customized version of the firmware for COLIBRI_RACE target using the following changes:

Fix incorrect definitions for I2C bus on TBS Colibri Race

please advice.

Navigator
    have you tried DfuSeDemo or TBS Agent to update, and are there any flashing lights on the FC when trying to connect.

Quote Originally Posted by JuanSolo View Post
    Ok. Im stumped. Ive successfully updated my bootloader on the powercube and flashed with betaflight. That works fine. I even updated just the other day to this weeks release. :P

However, since the day I got betaflight flashed, I have NOT been able to connect to cleanflight on my computer. Just plain doesn't show up as a com port. Ive updated drivers, Ive changed drivers. WinUSB, libsub and libusbk, ect. Cleanflight just doesn't see it unless its in boot/dfu mode.

The kicker here is... I can connect all day long to EzGUI on my galaxy. Which, since I updated to betaflight, has been my only way of connecting and tuning. I uninstalled all chrome programs and everything. Im not the sharpest crayon when it comes to the backside of programs so I apologize in advance if I just don't understand.

Side note.
    Im loving the 2.6.1...

Navigator
    Is anyone having issues updating the new Colibri V2.0 using TBS agent?

I tried and it keeps telling me Waiting for Colibri Race.....
    Last edited by Mytch; 16th May 2017 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mytch View Post
    Is anyone having issues updating the new Colibri V2.0 using TBS agent?

I tried and it keeps telling me Waiting for Colibri Race.....
    Make sure the right driver is loading for flashing.
    similis vobis fugere eam furatus!

• Edith Sitwell "I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it."

Navigator
    Thinking of ways to get rid of the ESC board of the elite bundle.
    Crazy idea. Would it be possible to solder the ESC + and GND directly to the standoffs (these are just plus and minus after all)? One of my concerns is that two escs pulling up to 70a are connected to a single standoff stack.

Another way to clean up my build is to move the ESC board down. Could I just connect the ESC signal wires directly to the ESC, instead of using the supplied pins of the ESC board? Would that allow me to alter the stack order?