Page 149 of 176 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1752

Thread: TBS POWERCUBE

Depending on what you're doing you may have to swap out USB Cables and USB Drivers.

I have various USB Cables but only one of them seems works for when use of a ZADIG USB Driver is necessary - Don't ask... ♫It's like that and that's the way it is♫
    There's also a ZADIG USB Driver issue - I had to install it to do the Firmware Upgrade to 3.0.1 but then uninstall it for as otherwise the BetaFlight Configurator wouldn't connect.

Just play around with these in mind.

Navigator
    Has anybody setup the new Spektrum Quad Race Serial Receiver w/telemetry SPM4649T with the TBS Powercube? Was looking at this receiver for a new build but was wondering if it was compatible with the Powercube and what telemetry features would be available w/my Spektrum DX6 G2? Thanks!
    Last edited by qavflyer; 29th October 2016 at 04:39 PM.

Navigator
    If using the cube with a core pro pnp race edition and wanting to use cube for current sensor what do I set current in betaflight to?
    tried to find some documentation on it but not as easy as it sounds

That Engine won't fit unless you up the Suspension to 37mm...

So after seeing a shit ton of Videos about the GEP-ZX5 Frame I finally caved in and got myself one but instead of using regular ESC's I went for a TBS PowerCube.

Obviously had to use different Standoffs as the stock one were too short - Lucky me I still had some spare 37mm ones lying around from my Discovery PRO Frame.
    Cramped like hell... Couldn't even fit the Core PNP PRO Race Edition and the CrossFire Micro V1 into it and will most likely do a protective cage or something like that for the latter.

Like usual I made myself some 3D printed Parts for stuff like the LED Strips and the VTx Antenna to be mounted on and the Battery to get a reliable CG every time I strap it on.

Quad looks basically like 50% of the Frame is being taken in by the Engine and another 150% is the Fuel Tank strapped below it =)

Now waiting for some additional CF Micro BST Cables to arrive so I can get rid of most the colorful wires sticking out everywhere...

Navigator
    Hello pilots, Im having a problem with my model, when I do a flip, it just barrel rolls straight to ground and crash, i tried switching the antenna position, Im wondering if it could be the FC, I'm going to switch FC with one of my other cube and see what happens tomorrow. Ive tried a factory reset then a fresh flash of BF3.0 still spinning. I will update tomorrow, but meanwhile, does anyone have a idea of whats happening. This is a fresh build by the way, first few flights.

Quote Originally Posted by Mytch View Post
    Hello pilots, Im having a problem with my model, when I do a flip, it just barrel rolls straight to ground and crash, i tried switching the antenna position, Im wondering if it could be the FC, I'm going to switch FC with one of my other cube and see what happens tomorrow. Ive tried a factory reset then a fresh flash of BF3.0 still spinning. I will update tomorrow, but meanwhile, does anyone have a idea of whats happening. This is a fresh build by the way, first few flights.
    Do you have air mode enabled?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by SaG˘ View Post
    are you asking if they are reversible for 3D flight, which they're not, or reversing motor spin direction, which can be done either in blheli or crossing 2 of 3 motor wires.
    Thanks mate, yes i was asking for 3d flight.

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Screw_Muggz View Post
    Do you have air mode enabled?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
    Yes

Navigator
    Do you think that could be the problem
    Quote Originally Posted by Mytch View Post
    Yes

Navigator
    I don't think airmode would do that. Sounds like a bad motor or ESC but I have had a bad motor do that exact same thing.