Page 144 of 176 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1752

Thread: TBS POWERCUBE

It should work on the CUBE, but you might have to manually update/replace the driver by going into the Device Manager, then hold the boot-button on the COLIBRI while plugging in the USB cable to find the STM32 device on the Communication/ports list, then Update the driver to the one from ST downloads. Then try the latest TBS Agent, click the "COLIBRI RACE" tab and follow the instructions there to flash the CUBE/COLIBRI.

Navigator
    Is there anyway of trying a new driver to make the core's work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigator
    Anyone know if a cheaper gps/compass than the tbs gas will work with the core pro race edition?
    possibly a micro m8n Glonass type?

Navigator
    I updated my BF 2.6.1 Vendetta to 2.9.1 using TBS Agent two days ago. Unsatisfied with my prop / tune combination, I flashed 2.6.1 back to it via TBS Agent. After setting it up in BETAFLIGHT I ran calibration Wizard through the OSD. After calibrating the TX I took the Vendetta with plugged in LiPo and connected it to USB(wanted AUX1 changed). This connection failed.
    TBS Agent, BETAflight, Cleanflight, and DfuSe do not recognize it anymore. Tried UART and STM Drivers with no change: Windows device manager lists the FC as two(!) unknown devices on connect. All LEDs on the flight controller stay dark.
    When I connect LiPo, OSD shows Battery detection error and I've got blue LEDs on ESCs and the FC. Receiver is powered and connected, but does not respond.
    Is the FC board fried/broken? Or may the PDB be the culprit?

Navigator
    I just purchased a powercube from getfpv which stated on the website it was running Betaflight, upon receiving the cube today I plugged in and realized its running CF 1.11. Can I use the TBS agent to flash BF 3.0, will it cause a problem. Have anyone use this method to flash without any issue.

Thanks guys as always.

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mytch View Post
    ...Can I use the TBS agent to flash BF 3.0, will it cause a problem. Have anyone use this method to flash without any issue
    Use the TBS Agent and it works just fine. I did it day one about 5 weeks ago, dozens of flights, zero problems.

I just purchased a powercube from getfpv which stated on the website it was running Betaflight, upon receiving the cube today I plugged in and realized its running CF 1.11. Can I use the TBS agent to flash BF 3.0, will it cause a problem. Have anyone use this method to flash without any issue.

Thanks guys as always.
    Yep sure can or just use Betaflight configurator!
    similis vobis fugere eam furatus!

• Edith Sitwell "I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it."

Navigator
    How do you flash betaflight on the powercube

Navigator
    How do you flash betaflight on the powercube
    I think i got it guys big help, thanks

Navigator
    Looks like you can now use any ESC with the Colibri FC http://www.team-blacksheep.com/produ...d:ext_escboard