Page 143 of 176 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1752

Thread: TBS POWERCUBE

Quote Originally Posted by Play2win70 View Post
    Hey guys I was wondering if you guys can shed some light on a problem I am having with my vendetta in particular with my powercube. When I power up I can only get 1,3 and 4 motors to spin up. I have swapped the arms same problem. i have disassembled the powercube and swapped the esc's around for motor 1 & 2 but I still can get motor #2 to spin up. I'm thinking it is the FC but I want to get some input before purchasing a replacement. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Must be a broken bus connector pin, either on ESC1 or the female connector on the FC, you see any broken solder point or missing pin there?

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by RiSCyD View Post
    Guess it is a PDB/ Currentsensor V2 then?
    C21 is a capacitor and no Jumper, it is a input filter capacitor. My send a picture showing that part to riscyd at gmail dot com.

Basically it must work without that one too, so something else I guess must be broken too.
    I just sent the pictures.

Thank you

Navigator
    Anyone know the pinout of the molex on the powercube pdb?
    esc1 ground,esc 1 power ,esc 1 signal and so on????

Navigator
    Just flashed 2 cubes with betaflight 3.0 and one works fine but the other will not connect. When I connect the computer I get some blinking red lights then nothing. I did try reflashing, I reinstalled the driver with no results. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The pin-out for the stack is available in the manual and the following image, view from the top, use the screw hole to orientate the layout:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-09-30 at 08.46.11.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	121.6 KB 
ID:	74491

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by ivc View Post
    The pin-out for the stack is available in the manual and the following image, view from the top, use the screw hole to orientate the layout:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-09-30 at 08.46.11.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	121.6 KB 
ID:	74491
    thanks man.
    about to get a cube and didn't think of the manual having a pinout.guess I'm use to cheap Chinese manuals.
    anyone know if it's possible to put multishot on these atmel escs or is the stock esc fw with there crystals that make the synced probaly the best easiest route and just update the colibri to raceflight?

i see that fc fw for the cube is basically ones choice and all should be fine but what are majority of people doing with and to escs as far as fw/settings??
    did some reading but with how fast fw and protocols come out I can't tell if what I'm reading from last month is already old news and what it's telling me no about can actually be done.
    god the electronics are moving quick,won't be long till we got a piko sized f7 board that has osd,rx,vtx,fc and esc all in it and it won't even need rx or vtx antennas or motor wires ,it'll pick up each motor through Bluetooth.

Quote Originally Posted by Topgun View Post
    Just flashed 2 cubes with betaflight 3.0 and one works fine but the other will not connect. When I connect the computer I get some blinking red lights then nothing. I did try reflashing, I reinstalled the driver with no results. Any thoughts?

Thanks

When I flashed my Vendetta to BF 3.0.0 basically it died and was completely unresponsive until I retried about ten times to reload it.
    similis vobis fugere eam furatus!

• Edith Sitwell "I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it."

Quote Originally Posted by PeteDee View Post
    When I flashed my Vendetta to BF 3.0.0 basically it died and was completely unresponsive until I retried about ten times to reload it.
    is it ok now? did you go through the Configurator or TBS Agent? i went through the Configurator and had no issues after 1 attempt to flash BF3.0.0.

TBS Agent now supports flashing COLIBRI RACE, makes it easy to flash BetaFlight and CleanFlight (just install the STM32 VCP drivers, not Zadig), even includes pre-tuned firmwares for VENDETTA by Magnus.

Navigator
    I used the configurator. Will the agent work when plugged into the cube? I have 3 core pros and none of them work with the agent. Haven't been able to connect through them for a long time.