FPVLAB

Thread: Dragonlink problem

Navigator

Dragonlink problem

Hello.

I have a problem with my dragonlink. I have bound it (I can get servos to move) but if I unplug all the servos and just try and get the prop to spin, this horrible beeping sound starts coming from the plane like every second. I'm 99% sure its some sort of failsafe, but i don't know why a failsafe would be going off on the engine. I have managed to get all the other channels to move as they should, I just have absolutely no throttle at all. I haven't calibrated my dragonlink yet, (I lost the jumper that comes with it, I tried using a bind plug as a jumper, to see if that would fix the beeping). I have flown many times on the stock 2.4ghz that comes with the bix3.

I probably have skipped a step or not wired something right so any help is appreciated

My setup:

Bix3 stock (30A 5v BEC)
    Turnigy 9x w/Dragonlink V2 and micro receiver.

Navigator
    I fixed it. It WAS completely unrelated to Dragonlink. Apparently the tone it was making was a "Bad arm" tone, and all I had to do was turn the trim on the remote all the way to 0. Worked first try. Now I am so pumped to get out and fly with my dragonlink. Omg set my self a range record without fear of dropping out the sky at 600m loool