Page 270 of 489 FirstFirst ... 170220260268269270271272280320370 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 4881

Thread: TBS CROSSFIRE - Next Generation Long Range R/C System

I've been using the 14SG with Crossfire since the beginning & never had a problem.. I did set the modulation to S-FHSS (IIRC) to make the radio stay 8CH in all the menus and whatnot. (I never tried 12CH yet)

Quote Originally Posted by Anixs View Post
    I've been using the 14SG with Crossfire since the beginning & never had a problem.. I did set the modulation to S-FHSS (IIRC) to make the radio stay 8CH in all the menus and whatnot. (I never tried 12CH yet)
    This might help: http://team-blacksheep.freshdesk.com...de-with-futaba

Problem solved! Ran for an hour today with no problem.

Navigator
    Is there a working iPhone app for crossfire? I tried a random mavlink app but couldn't get it running..

Today while taking a stroll through the UEFI of my HTPC I again stumbled across it's Bluetooth Features I totally forgot about as I do not own any Devices I could otherwise connect to it and thus had it disabled.

With the Crossfire now supporting full Mavlink I decided to turn it on in order to not only do my changes untethered via my Surface PRO's built in Bluetooth but also untethered from my HTPC which... Didn't work.
    No matter how long I waited for the Crossfire to appear it wouldn't show up - The Bluetooth Mouse of my Surface PRO on the other hand appeared within seconds - Just to make sure the Bluetooth worked at all.

Is/was there an "Initiate bind Bluetooth" Mode on the Crossfire I forgot about that helps it appearing on the HTPC's Bluetooth Device List as well? My Mouse for example requires me to press and hold the Power Button for several seconds to initiate this.

You Absolute Shower.... Lab Monkey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Durahl View Post
    Today while taking a stroll through the UEFI of my HTPC I again stumbled across it's Bluetooth Features I totally forgot about as I do not own any Devices I could otherwise connect to it and thus had it disabled.

With the Crossfire now supporting full Mavlink I decided to turn it on in order to not only do my changes untethered via my Surface PRO's built in Bluetooth but also untethered from my HTPC which... Didn't work.
    No matter how long I waited for the Crossfire to appear it wouldn't show up - The Bluetooth Mouse of my Surface PRO on the other hand appeared within seconds - Just to make sure the Bluetooth worked at all.

Is/was there an "Initiate bind Bluetooth" Mode on the Crossfire I forgot about that helps it appearing on the HTPC's Bluetooth Device List as well? My Mouse for example requires me to press and hold the Power Button for several seconds to initiate this.
    I think the Bluetooth Mavlink option is only available on later (1.15 & above) FW Beta releases, the switch is in "general" , "Bluetooth" ....off by default on the latest 1.20 Beta release.
    All the right notes.....Not necessarily in the right order. Eric Morecambe

The Crossfire is showing up and connecting just fine with my Surface PRO - I was just recently doing most of my Mission Planner related settings/changes using a Bluetooth connection between them two.
    It's just not connecting or even showing up on my HTPC and it's onboard Bluetooth equipment despite the PC running the latest drivers ( the hardware is a little dated though ) =)

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbon View Post
    Best option for converting the micro RX ppm to pwm? Anyone selling a decoder?
    Way earlier in this thread I found that someone had used this decoder and they said it worked fine.

Navigator
    Back to telemetry!

Im on 1.21 but still no telemetry from pixhawk. I've tried the BST / I2C method and the pin 8 & 7 / telem port method. Bluetooth is ok - it just times out connecting, with "no heart beats" message.

1. I assume we still need the px4 stack, not the vanilla arducopter stack? (I'm on 3.3.3)

2. On 1.21 I appear to have lost the ability to choose my mavlink method

3. Also, when I disable mavlink ppm, I lose all ppm. I need to enable it so ppm gets through. I'd rather leave ppm as is, via CH1, and not via CH8 and mavlink?

in other news: my radio won't dynamic power anymore. It goes to the value I set as maximum (500mw).

You Absolute Shower.... Lab Monkey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by silverburn View Post
    Back to telemetry!

Im on 1.21 but still no telemetry from pixhawk. I've tried the BST / I2C method and the pin 8 & 7 / telem port method. Bluetooth is ok - it just times out connecting, with "no heart beats" message.

1. I assume we still need the px4 stack, not the vanilla arducopter stack? (I'm on 3.3.3)

2. On 1.21 I appear to have lost the ability to choose my mavlink method

3. Also, when I disable mavlink ppm, I lose all ppm. I need to enable it so ppm gets through. I'd rather leave ppm as is, via CH1, and not via CH8 and mavlink?

in other news: my radio won't dynamic power anymore. It goes to the value I set as maximum (500mw).
    Go to 1.20 BETA, Press F1 when the Agent is running & select it, need to enable telemetry on the XFire, but everything should work then.
    All the right notes.....Not necessarily in the right order. Eric Morecambe