Page 260 of 489 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262270310360 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 4881

Thread: TBS CROSSFIRE - Next Generation Long Range R/C System

Navigator
    Hello Doobie

here is a picture of the transmitter with the one I had the issu.
    I have it since a wile now and cant you what model it is exactely.
    For sure I remumber that I bought it in China !

Hello Daemon
    With this transmitter it was clearn that I have some bab interference comming from it and disturbing my TBS GPS.
    When the transmitter was on the GPS could'nt get any signal and as soon as I turn it off the signal came back !
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0327.JPG 
Views:	163 
Size:	125.1 KB 
ID:	70746

Navigator
    In my first message, i was very happy because I could get all the informations from the GPS connected to the BTS port.
    today I am very desapointed because it's not working anymore !
    I really dont know why as I did not cahnge anything from last time.
    I have noticed that on the receiver last time the led status of the beacon batterie was flashing green and now it's red !

Did someone already plug succefully the GPS with the receiver ?

Navigator
    Hi TBS team !

Will it be possible to make a video explainning how to connect the GPS to the cross fire and also couls you tell us when the modify cable will be ready ?

Thanks

hey guys. how am I able to get RSSI and LQ on a version 1.1 disco pro from the xfire rx? do I need to use a channel and pins or can I plug the ezuhf RSSI cable into the bst port of the rx and open link on the core?
    flyin HIGH

Found out this could not be done... Is there a way to get my taranis to announce my RSSI?

Quote Originally Posted by Mauronic View Post
    I have a XFire micro receiver -> SBUS -> Dodo board. I can see the RSSI signal in cleanflight properly mapped to channel 8 . Is there a way to get that signal out of the Dodo and into the RSSI pin of my OSD? I was hoping that I could just run a wire from the dodos CH 8 signal output to the OSD RSSI input but the OSD does not detect an RSSI signal on power up.

Attachment 70715

Navigator

TBS CROSSFIRE - Next Generation Long Range R/C System

Hi

I want to buy a crossfire set with diversity receiver. But first i need to know if it's possible to transmit telemetry data to the taranis like it was possible throu the smart-bus.
    Now i've got a telemetry converter from craftandtheory, from pixhawk to my x8r. Now i get every info (and more) i need on my taranis display, thanks a lua script written by craftandtheory.
    Is it possible to send the sensor data throu the crossfire system?

Sorry if it's a dumb question, but i didnt find an answer in this thread and i'm a newbie in telemetry. And on crossfire release, it wasn't possible.

Many thanks in advance

Machefe

Navigator
    Hi

Just wanted to report about my recent mishap and how glad I was about the Crossfire and findmode.

I went out the other weekend for a quick flight with my TBS Caipi 3S/Crossfire/Core Pro/2.4Ghz VTX/Hero4BE setup. Twilight is a tricky thing, 2km out I was following a hilltop treeline when I turned and briefly lost orientation and misinterpreted the direction indicator of the Core Pro OSD. Flying in the wrong direction and loosing height slightly caused my to dip behind the hill and loosing VTX instantly. Plane gone, pulse running, Crossfire Tx connection lost.
    So packed up my gear and hopped in to the car, fumbling the crossfire last position in to my smartphone. After a 10min drive to get close to the location and a 10min walk to get to the exact position: No plane on the ground. After stumbling and circling on the mud field and the falling darkness I realized I had left the crossfireTX in the car. Back to the car, back to the position and circling with the Crossfire… suddenly the indicator turned blue with a 3% signal in findmode and a new position. Looking it up on the smartphone it pointed to a downhill trough some 400m away. The plane must have sailed way farther into the small valley. Now after nightfall and temperatures below 0C I walked around fences slowly closing in. And there, at the exact spot, the plane lying in the grass! Wing cracked in the middle, power disconnected and most cables torn out by the weight of the battery. The Gopro dead, BST ports disconnected - but the Crossfire Rx still pinging.

Damage assessment at the kitchen table luckily revealed no major losses – plenty of glue and tape should do it. Crossfire Rx was still sending after 3h, now under room temperature.
    This thing just worked great and made me finding the plane fast!

@Trappy: Would you consider so treat the Core Pro OSD with an improved, narrower direction indicator for the less talented one like me? The arrowhead is somewhat difficult to read under the influence of adrenaline ;-)

You Absolute Shower.... Lab Monkey's Avatar
    "@Trappy: Would you consider so treat the Core Pro OSD with an improved, narrower direction indicator for the less talented one like me? The arrowhead is somewhat difficult to read under the influence of adrenaline ;-) "

+ 1 to that, Although I'm usually under the influence of Scotch...Purely medicinal of course,

What would be REALLY nice (not sure if it's even possible) would be the ability to update all of the components (Crossfire, Blackbox, current sensor & CORE Pro ) via the usb port on the Crossfire Diversity receiver, Save me ripping the skin from my fingers as the CORE Pro sits atop my Naza inside the Disco Pro frame.
    All the right notes.....Not necessarily in the right order. Eric Morecambe

Quote Originally Posted by Lab Monkey View Post
    "@Trappy: Would you consider so treat the Core Pro OSD with an improved, narrower direction indicator for the less talented one like me? The arrowhead is somewhat difficult to read under the influence of adrenaline ;-) "

+ 1 to that, Although I'm usually under the influence of Scotch...Purely medicinal of course,

What would be REALLY nice (not sure if it's even possible) would be the ability to update all of the components (Crossfire, Blackbox, current sensor & CORE Pro ) via the usb port on the Crossfire Diversity receiver, Save me ripping the skin from my fingers as the CORE Pro sits atop my Naza inside the Disco Pro frame.
    ha ha ha mine is hard to get at too!!! the tip of the arrow points the way home. I luv my core pro. even stoned (purely medicinal of coarse) I seem to find my way home. would also be cool if we could pick and choose the options we want when we update. has anyone tried the new release on the xfire yet? I hope to get out tomorrow.
    flyin HIGH

TBS: Any plans for a light 8-ch version (with servo pins & a single SMA connector)? I'd buy a dozen right now