Page 211 of 489 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221261311 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 4881

Thread: TBS CROSSFIRE - Next Generation Long Range R/C System

I have a origional taranis (non-plus) and have redone the back cover shielding 3 times now. it just doesnt work well. Last time I bought a new back cover and completly covered it in 1" wide copper tape and soldered them all into one conductive piece. added a choke to the speaker, shielded the top of the front cover and did basically everything in the above photos but not the ribbon cables as the taranis has different cables than the plus and it wasn't easily do-able. Still pretty much the same buzzing at 500mw. I have a 915 moxon coming hope that will help. Also will try the tuned TX antenna as I think both should help.

Quote Originally Posted by saturnprime View Post
    I'm going to stick with 1.3 video. I use a ground station so I can use a repeater if needed or just fly a different freq. Some of killerbeans tests were fine...
    Reported saturnprime !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marv View Post
    Yes that would be the more professional method. While my taranis was apart I just screened over the audio amp board and speaker area. Insulated with kapton tape first, then copper screen tape and then some additional kapton tape, great result even the standard speaker Hum from the internal RF board is reduced about 80% should have taken some pictures.
    With just the rear case screened it would not reduce the audio pickup from the internal RF amp, although that possibly was not your original plan

Lighten up guys, selective reading then over reaction for sure.. see how wars start over little misunderstandings

Just want to reduce as much interference as possible, ill most likely spray the back side of the taranis with the nickle coating and do what you suggest with the speaker area, i might even take apart the crossfire casing and spray that also will see, im gonna do the antenna mod on the taranis so i figured i do everything at once

Quote Originally Posted by ZACATTACK View Post
    Reported saturnprime !!!
    Ha-ha, Lew, you cheeky bastard...heh

Quote Originally Posted by saturnprime View Post
    Ha-ha, Lew, you cheeky bastard...heh

Reported Doobie !!!
    OH OH lol....hey why is everyone copper taping the radio's? is this something i'll have to do to my futaba? or is this a taranis thingy?
    flyin HIGH

Quote Originally Posted by doobie View Post
    OH OH lol....hey why is everyone copper taping the radio's? is this something i'll have to do to my futaba? or is this a taranis thingy?
    This was a BUZZ problem reported waaay back with the original Taranis + EZUHF.... It seemed to be improved in the Taranis-Plus model I have and am quite happy with the product BUT not really sure how the Crossfire is effecting this cause I have not purchased one yet and tested it doobie !! I would assume it's the same thing written in this earlier post RF Power seems to effect the TX !! http://fpvlab.com/forums/showthread....e-with-Taranis
    Last edited by ZACATTACK; 3rd January 2016 at 10:21 PM.

Reported.

This was a BUZZ problem reported waaay back with the original Taranis + EZUHF.... It seemed to be improved in the Taranis-Plus model I have and am quite happy with the product BUT not really sure how the Crossfire is effecting this cause I have not purchased one yet and tested it doobie !! I would assume it's the same thing written in this earlier post RF Power seems to effect the TX !! http://fpvlab.com/forums/showthread....e-with-Taranis
    ya I knew about the taranis following the thread, just not seen very much about futaba radios lol is anyone still using them?
    flyin HIGH

Quote Originally Posted by Anixs View Post
    Reported.
    LoL Anixs !!