Page 281 of 487 FirstFirst ... 181231271279280281282283291331381 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 4867

Thread: TBS CROSSFIRE - Next Generation Long Range R/C System

does Xfire works with spektrum ?

Yes.
    similis vobis fugere eam furatus!

• Edith Sitwell "I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it."

and what connector do i use for spektrum dx9 the jr that come with the tbs? or what its the process to maka it work ? thanks

its in the manual. they give you a cable with the xfire tx that allows you to make your own custom PPM cable for any radio
    flyin HIGH

Need help diagnosing a problem. TBS Core Pro with GPS. Crossfire diversity Rx. Mini Talon with 30A ESC, Sunny Sky 1250 KV motor.
    First flight on this aircraft and all went well. Flew LOS to trim out, all is well. Head under goggles, video is prefect. Venture out a little at a time. Most of the flight was at 6A. At one point, the Amps climb to 29.6 without throttle input then it went down to 0.4A right as I get a message across the screen, "BST Blocked". and there's no propulsion power. I'm flying with servo power, glide it in for a soft landing and go for a recovery. Aircraft is perfect and ready to fly again, except for this issue. Any thoughts, Ideas, or recommendations are appreciated.
    Last edited by Twawsi; 3rd April 2016 at 03:29 PM.

Navigator
    Interesting. Do you have a DVR recording of that?
    Aircraft is perfect and ready to fly again, except for this issue

Does that mean that motor works after restarting?

Dumb question: Is it possible that you have a folding prop which "catched" the plane in flight and got stuck therefore until you landed?

Could you tell me sth about your setup, do you have an autopilot installed?
    Last edited by dmpriso; 3rd April 2016 at 03:32 PM.

BST blocked usually means either you have a faulty BST cable, swap them all out or at least make sure there are well seated or your Core Pro is faulty, send it back for a replacement from TBS.
    similis vobis fugere eam furatus!

• Edith Sitwell "I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it."

dmpriso, I'm uploading a video now.

PeteDee, are there other similar issues that you could point me to? I searched but didn't find anything. I appreciate your response and I'll check the cables.

Navigator
    What we know if that this BST Blocked message appeared simultaneously with the fault of the motor and a sudden peak of amperage.
    It is highly unlikely that the BST problem, whatever it is, caused the motor to stop. In the end, the ESC is just another servo, as seen from the crossfire. I cannot imagine a reason why the TBS crossfire would cut only one channel.

I would personally look for some kind of electrical issue. As I can see from your video, the BST blocked message appeared short after the current peaked at about 30A, causing the TBS core to stop updating values for a while, so I'd look for the reason of the current peak, first.
    Did you already test the motor and ESC afterwards and are they working OK now?

"Did you already test the motor and ESC afterwards and are they working OK now?" Initial test upon recovery showed motor/throttle working correctly. If it was a thermal shutdown, then I need to identify what caused that spike. I'll dig more into it this afternoon.