Page 465 of 489 FirstFirst ... 365415455463464465466467475 ... LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,650 of 4881

Thread: TBS CROSSFIRE - Next Generation Long Range R/C System

^^ ohhhhh that is sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!
    flyin HIGH

Quote Originally Posted by Hoss View Post
    Can't wait to get it. They start shipping on the 26th. Should have it before the new year if there's no delays. Again, for anyone running to grab one, just know that it's a quiet pre release and that there's no build support yet. I'm sure there will be a manual and probably some build videos in the near future, but as it stands now, you're on your own.

Scott
    yeah big release will be sometime end of December. with video, manuals, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by doobie View Post
    ^^ ohhhhh that is sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!

Did you get yours yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no not yet but its my big want for the new year.
    flyin HIGH

Hi all,

I recently purchased a crossfire system and a few receivers - full diversity, V2 and v1 micros. I updated the firmware on my crossfire and Taranis immediately upon receiving, and am now trying to set one of my quads up with the V1 receiver. Trying to bind, I get an error that I need to update the firmware of the micro receiver. How is this accomplished? The videos I've seen show the tx asking to update the receiver, but mine is not doing that. I just get the message that it needs to be updated with an ok button... Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Scott

Quad newbie
    Firmware gets updated over the air, so have you tried hitting the OK button and see what happens?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    W7STE

Quote Originally Posted by steveno View Post
    Firmware gets updated over the air, so have you tried hitting the OK button and see what happens?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Of course I have . In the videos I've seen, there is an update and a cancel button. I only get an ok button. Reading, I'm gathering that for a v1, you need a power cube or some other device to connect the bst to, which I don't have. Are you sure the V1 does over the air updating? I am following the instructions exactly - hold the bind button on the micro until it blinks green, go into bind on the tx and it should bind. Instead, it tells me that I need to update between firmware xxx and firmware xxx, with an ok button. No update button, and the ok button just returns to the main menu. I don't have any of the devices that I'm hearing that I need to connect to via bst in order to update... It's kinda bs if I need some additional device to bst to in order to update - I hope that's not the case.

Scott

Navigator
    Updated a V1 micro this morning. Turn on the transmitter then select bind, power on the receiver and a quick press of the bind button.
    Transmitter shows that an update for the receiver is required with an update or cancel option select update then select ok.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianS View Post
    Updated a V1 micro this morning. Turn on the transmitter then select bind, power on the receiver and a quick press of the bind button.
    Transmitter shows that an update for the receiver is required with an update or cancel option select update then select ok.
    I just get an ok button. No update option...

Maybe there is too great of a difference between the new firmware and the old firmware that came with the old receiver... I don't know...

Scott
    Last edited by Hoss; 6th January 2018 at 08:08 PM.