Page 468 of 489 FirstFirst ... 368418458466467468469470478 ... LastLast
Results 4,671 to 4,680 of 4881

Thread: TBS CROSSFIRE - Next Generation Long Range R/C System

Navigator
    For me, i was not able to adjust the endpoints/midpoints on that page. Did it work for you using CRSF protocol?

Yes using CRSF

Also, i believe i have my RSSI or rather LQ setup correct. Rx channel 12 on PWM shows up on BF receiver tab on AUX 8. This is because BF maps the the first 4 channels of PWM as AETR for the stick controls (Roll, Pit, Yaw,Thr). RQly on my taranis confirms im on the right channel. Also when i shut off my radio, channel 8 drops.

Forgot Aux8 was ch12

Channel 5 is always bouncing around and looks like channel 6-7 are being registered, anyone know what theyre measuring?

Have a look and see how the channels are configured on the Taranis Inputs and Mixer and possibly post pics

Attachment 78021

Navigator
    I just won Crossfire micro RX/TX. I already have a dragon link for my big wings but thinking i might use the crossfire for some of my smaller wings. These wings only show battery voltage osd and i am wondering how you setup the taranis to get RSSI warning for the crossfire.

Navigator
    Hi I have a few question on using the TBS crossfire micro receiver V2. I am planning on using it in a wing with servo plugs for two servos and and ESC to motor. Could you use the TBS servo adapter with the micro receiver like a standard 4 channel receiver and plug the three servo leads into the adapter? Ch1 being throttle Ch2 for right servo and Ch3 for left servo? Or would I have to use a flight controller and program it in betaflight? thanks

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironfrog37 View Post
    Hi I have a few question on using the TBS crossfire micro receiver V2. I am planning on using it in a wing with servo plugs for two servos and and ESC to motor. Could you use the TBS servo adapter with the micro receiver like a standard 4 channel receiver and plug the three servo leads into the adapter? Ch1 being throttle Ch2 for right servo and Ch3 for left servo? Or would I have to use a flight controller and program it in betaflight? thanks
    Yes you can.

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianS View Post
    Yes you can.
    How does this work? I can see from the pins how to connect it - but does enough current flow through the MicroRX to feed servos? This would be a good thing to have in the Crossfire manual.

Quad newbie
    From the TBS product description.
    A super-tiny, super-lightweight UHF long range receiver. Perfect match for your mini- or micro-quads as well as 4ch aircraft. It now comes with a servo-adapter board for high-current serovs and 4ch PWM connectivity (requires software update to your Crossfire TX!)

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    W7STE

Navigator
    I set up my VAS Banshee today using the servo adapter board. Everything works perfect. I am hopefully going to be able to get out and fly with it tomorrow.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3336.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	306.5 KB 
ID:	78055

Navigator
    What is the recommended lipo battery to use externally for the Crossfire module?

Thanks!

Whakahere, do you remember what your telemetry strength was at on your GS/Qground control? I'm sitting in my apt and can only get a telem signal of 15-12%. I'm using FW v2.12 on a fresh diversity RX, using full-sized TX with a Taranis. Had a long convo with my buddy earlier tonight, said he had gotten the exact same result. I guess this needs some troubleshooting on my end. Bluetooth connectivity was good from TX to the notebook/Mission Planner. . . so I guess that's one thing that went well. :-)
    "I think it is just terrible and disgusting how everyone has treated Lance Armstrong, especially after what he achieved, winning seven Tour de France races while on drugs. When I was on drugs, I couldn't even find my bike." -Willie Nelson
    youtube.com/user/austntexan

Quote Originally Posted by CC268 View Post
    What is the recommended lipo battery to use externally for the Crossfire module?

Thanks!
    Whatever battery you want. Something big enough to last. I don't know that there is a "recommended" battery. I use a 3s 2200, because I have a ton of them and usually have my spec wing with me, so always have an abundance of those batteries when flying. I have as buddy that had a lapse in judgement and used a tiny whoop battery. He flew out a ways and of course the tx sucked that thing dry very quickly, resulting in a loss of control and subsequent crash. Just always remember to unplug it... Even after turning your radio off, the external power is going to keep the module running, and at 2W once you unplug your model if you have it set to dynamic power. It gets pretty damn hot just sitting there spewing ridiculous amounts of RF.

Scott