Page 459 of 489 FirstFirst ... 359409449457458459460461469 ... LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,590 of 4881

Thread: TBS CROSSFIRE - Next Generation Long Range R/C System

Navigator
    Does anyone know what sensor is being checked when OpenTx gives an alarm that CrossFire signal connection from receiver is bad ? is it RQly ?
    If so , below what value does it start complaining ?
    Thanks

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by chalbers View Post
    Does anyone know what sensor is being checked when OpenTx gives an alarm that CrossFire signal connection from receiver is bad ? is it RQly ?
    Thanks
    Came for the same question. I searched this thread for taranis rssi but nothing new from this year. My main beater quad doesn't have osd so I'm at the mercy of the taranis to yell at me when I get in trouble.

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by chalbers View Post
    Thanks
    Came for the same question. I searched this thread for taranis rssi but nothing new from this year. My main beater quad doesn't have osd so I'm at the mercy of the taranis to yell at me when I get in trouble.

Navigator
    Is it possible to connect a normal gps to the BST port on th Diversity reciever?

No, because "normal" GPS uses a serial Interface (UART) for GPS Data, and I2C only for the Compass (if equipped with).
    You would at least need an I2C capable GPS, but there are some. AFAIK the normal M8N has.
    Then it could in theory work at least electrically. If there are changes in the Protocol with a TBS GPS - no idea. Minimum the I2C Bus Adress might be changed.
    ---> Let's make the Lab great again! <---

Caipi 2 / Strix Goblin / RVJet / Mini Race Wing / Mini Talon
    Copters from Whoop to XClass

Bad idea. That will be a quarter wave whip. You will have a large chance of burning up your receiver and/or losing as much as 16db, the second one being less of a bad gig. Coil loading will degrade your return loss param/VSWR a bit, but keep in mind that the Crossfire freqs have a high noise floor, so keep your counter poise.
    Can't..........stop..........building...........ug hhn

Navigator
    Can crossfire be used with 1.3ghz video for long range or should i sell it and buy a dragon link?

Navigator
    Is there pictures of the internals of the large crossfire transmitter?
    i'm wondering if it would fit inside a first gen Taranis, if i rip out its tx board.
    I have one with a broken transmitter module (poor range after a broken antenna). And i cant source a non plus transmitter module for it.

So i though i might as well try to build the crossfire transmitter into it.

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerx View Post
    Is there pictures of the internals of the large crossfire transmitter?
    Can't you just plug the Crossfire onto the back of the non-plus Taranis? Maybe I'm not understanding your plight - I have a non-plus Taranis with the large crossfire plugged in on the backside and it works great. And as a bonus the crappy RF shielding in the Taranis lets me know the power level of the Crossfire via audio buzzing.

Navigator
    well Im back, after 1year and please can anyone tell me what is the most stable version for the crossfire, stable version, I was last time in 1-09 if I remember and my aircraft with vector work ok with no mods. so I get a micro receiver v2 to install in a quadcopter, I do have a full size crossfire receiver in a eachine250 sacrificial quadcopter, what is the best so far release for the tbs crossfire with no hicops.? thanks.