Page 486 of 489 FirstFirst ... 386436476484485486487488 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,860 of 4881

Thread: TBS CROSSFIRE - Next Generation Long Range R/C System

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Swake View Post
    What is the exact power of the Micro Tx?
    I saw on youtube that he could go to 250mW?
    There was a recent software update that bumped the power output up to 250mw.

Navigator
    I've integrated the Diversity Nano RX into a build, and have found that the receiver itself seem to be emitting enough RF noise to cause my servos to jitter. placing a square of foil next to the RX PCB seem to prevent this.

Arduino Eagletree Vector Open Telemetry (Serial) -> TBS BST (I2C) Bridge

For those flying vector with their crossfire and wanting all the telemetry data back at their taranis:

https://fpvlab.com/forums/showthread...T-(I2C)-Bridge

Navigator
    What is the bandwidth (number of channels) for the frequencies of 868Mhz and 915Mhz?

Navigator

Pixhawk Telem Data via Crossfire: Erratic Total mAh in TBS Core Pro OSD

i have an issue with displaying the total consumed mah on my tbs core pro osd. osd data is provided from pixhawk via crossfire. all the other telemetry data is provided flawlessly so i don't think it's a setup issue. here is a youtube link which demonstrates the problem. consumed mah is displayed correctly in mission planner, however it only shows erracticly switching values on the tbs osd. any idea how to solve this problem??? both crossfire and tbs core are on the latest firmware version. pixhawk is running arduplane 3.9 with chibios. would be very greatful for any idea how to fix this!

Navigator
    Hi,
    I hope the developers still read this forum.. It seems all of their activity has moved to Facebook, which I don't do..
    It would be great if we could set a MAX power level. That way we can leave it on dynamic, but not go over 500 or 1000mw or whatever.
    Or even get rid of the "dynamic" option in the menu, and simply have a min and max power level. If both are set to the same, it's not dynamic. If they're different, it's dynamic.

If anyone else thinks this is a good idea and does have a facebook account, maybe you could post it over there.

Team BlackSheep
    Hey guys. Sorry for not spending enough time here. We try to support everyone as good as possible on the different platforms.

Quote Originally Posted by skymatt View Post
    i have an issue with displaying the total consumed mah on my tbs core pro osd. osd data is provided from pixhawk via crossfire. all the other telemetry data is provided flawlessly so i don't think it's a setup issue. here is a youtube link which demonstrates the problem. consumed mah is displayed correctly in mission planner, however it only shows erracticly switching values on the tbs osd. any idea how to solve this problem??? both crossfire and tbs core are on the latest firmware version. pixhawk is running arduplane 3.9 with chibios. would be very greatful for any idea how to fix this!
    We already fix this issue. Please update Crossfire to 2.93 or newer.

Quote Originally Posted by Swake View Post
    What is the bandwidth (number of channels) for the frequencies of 868Mhz and 915Mhz?
    50 Channels in both 915 and 868 band.

Quote Originally Posted by wicked1 View Post
    Hi,
    I hope the developers still read this forum.. It seems all of their activity has moved to Facebook, which I don't do..
    It would be great if we could set a MAX power level. That way we can leave it on dynamic, but not go over 500 or 1000mw or whatever.
    Or even get rid of the "dynamic" option in the menu, and simply have a min and max power level. If both are set to the same, it's not dynamic. If they're different, it's dynamic.

If anyone else thinks this is a good idea and does have a facebook account, maybe you could post it over there.
    When you enable dynamic power the power level you select is already the max power level. Setting a minimum level for dynamic power is already on the feature request list but not yet added.

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Perna View Post

When you enable dynamic power the power level you select is already the max power level. Setting a minimum level for dynamic power is already on the feature request list but not yet added.
    Heh, I don't know what was going on in my head when I posted that, but what you just typed is what I meant.. Setting the minimum, or a range like I mentioned. That way it won't drop below 200mw or 500mw, and still able to have bursts of power for areas of poor reception.
    It would help to stay in mode 2 for better telemetry, etc.

Thanks for the reply!

Navigator

upgrade to 2.93 (or 2.94 beta) does not solve erratic display of total mah!

Quote Originally Posted by Perna View Post
    Hey guys. Sorry for not spending enough time here. We try to support everyone as good as possible on the different platforms.

We already fix this issue. Please update Crossfire to 2.93 or newer.

thanks for your timely reply, perna. unfortunately the issue remains exactly the same after upgrading both my crossfire tx and receiver to the most recent firmware, i tried both stable 2.93 and beta 2.94. i also tried tbs core with both the most recent stable (2.01) and most recent beta firmware (2.07), both with no success. as in the prior video total mah values start jumping erratically as soon as some power to the motor has been applied. any ideas how to fix this or what the issue was in the beginning as you said it got addressed previously? thanks for your help, really hope i can get this sorted out as it would be deal breaker not to have total mah displayed, esp. as seeing a huge number constantly flick across you screen is really aggravating after some time.
    Last edited by skymatt; 1st April 2019 at 05:30 PM.

Team BlackSheep
    Quote Originally Posted by skymatt View Post
    thanks for your timely reply, perna. unfortunately the issue remains exactly the same after upgrading both my crossfire tx and receiver to the most recent firmware, i tried both stable 2.93 and beta 2.94. i also tried tbs core with both the most recent stable (2.01) and most recent beta firmware (2.07), both with no success. as in the prior video total mah values start jumping erratically as soon as some power to the motor has been applied. any ideas how to fix this or what the issue was in the beginning as you said it got addressed previously? thanks for your help, really hope i can get this sorted out as it would be deal breaker not to have total mah displayed, esp. as seeing a huge number constantly flick across you screen is really aggravating after some time.

Does it still glitch on both mission planner and OSD? Can you tell me how you wired everything up?