www.immersionrc.com

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Vortex Service Bulletins

Is there any way to revert back to stock a profile once you picked a pro profile onto it?

Is there any way to revert back to stock a profile once you picked a pro profile onto it?

That was going to be my question... I'd like to see if the Boscam Bands are not locked with the beta firmware, but I don't want to fubar a setup that currently works.

Navigator
    Sub

Hi,

Just received the Vortex but the prescribed (Turing and Luminier) batteries are not available anywhere to buy. Are there any other brands like gensace that can be used with the Vortex. It's a shame that it has to stay unused for weeks because the batteries aren't available! What are you using for batteries?

Instructor Pilot
    Ultimately any 3S or 4S pack that physically fits on the thing can be used to fly it.

Ideally you are looking for something around 1300-1800mah, either 3S or 4S, and preferably with a fairly good C rating but that's not so important unless you are intending to fly it fairly hard.

Gens Ace/Tattu are fantastic batteries and would be right at home on a Vortex.

I'm using whatever I got, you don't need 90C top of the line batts to fly the Vortex.
    Purveyor of the FPV secret sauce at ImmersionRC

Not sure where to post this, but just looking for some clarification. After being told multiple times over the past 2 weeks by my LHS (an ImmersionRC dealer), that they received word that their shipment 'has left china and is on the way', they're now telling me a different story to the tune of: Production of the vortex has been halted by ImmersionRC due to issues with firmware and defects in the PCB, and expect shipments to be delayed another 2 weeks. When I pried a little mentioning they've told me multiple times that their shipment was already on the way, their story changed a bit to include the fact that their crate was on the loading dock and was pulled due to the issues above.

I've had a pre-order in with this vendor since 4/15, and just want to make sure they're not full of shit. I understand production issues happen, but being told one thing... seeing a lot of vortexes in customer hands... and then being told another makes me wonder if I'm getting fed a big fat lie (by the vendor, not ImmersionRC).

FLYTRYDR
    allot of us that have received them have had to really play around with the software and radio settings to get in the air.. so it is not a bad thing that they hold back and fix the bug's before hand... as far as battery's zippy compacts work well for me very compact and great all round performance
    ZMR250 nucleus pdb 1806 2300kv T-motors w/dragonfly pro
    ZMR250 nucleus pdb 2204 2300kv Emax motors w/dragonfly acro
    Immersionrc vortex

Quote Originally Posted by cn3 View Post
    allot of us that have received them have had to really play around with the software and radio settings to get in the air.. so it is not a bad thing that they hold back and fix the bug's before hand... as far as battery's zippy compacts work well for me very compact and great all round performance
    Just to reiterate, I'm looking to confirm that shipping was in-fact halted, or if I was given a BS line by my LHS. If it was BS, I'm pulling my pre-order and that shop will never see another dime of my money (still getting a vortex, but from where is highly dependant on this)