www.immersionrc.com

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Uno2400 re-broadcast ability?

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swillhide View Post
    Ezuhf tx and a 5.8 don't really effect the unfiltered version as much as WiFi and other household electronics does. Not sure where that misinformation started.
    ......The Un-Filtered UNO 2400 VRx being used in the proper environment (more rural locations), will give the user longer range due to it's increased sensitivity. If you fly closer to Urban locations, where more interference is present, use the Filtered version. This is the way I have interpreted the only difference between the Un-Filtered & Filtered versions of the UNO 2400 VRx. Other then that, use as normal and have fun!!

ImmersionRC Support Guru swillhide's Avatar
    Proper environment leaves a lot to be desired . I live in a pretty rural location and I would not dream of using an unfiltered for my daily fliers. Then again I have gotten over the long range phase of my fpv career.
    AMA # 1015480 HAM Callsign # Procrastinating..
    Futaba 9c w/Ezuhf /Skywalker 1880 or anything else that I can Lawn Dart.
    Retired: Disco(Sold), Skywalker 1900(Dirt Nap), Qav540g/Nazav2/Iosd mk2

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swillhide View Post
    Proper environment leaves a lot to be desired . I live in a pretty rural location and I would not dream of using an unfiltered for my daily fliers. Then again I have gotten over the long range phase of my fpv career.
    Your loosing me here. What was the purpose of building an un-filtered version of this VRx swillhide? More Range, Correct ? With increased sensitivity comes more vulnerability to the elements of FPV. That's all I'm saying!
    Last edited by ZACATTACK; 25th March 2015 at 11:25 AM.

ImmersionRC Support Guru swillhide's Avatar
    Yup you are 100%. More sensitivity more temperamental, and for my personal flying experience I hate, loath, destroy anything temperamental cause I would rather spend my time flying. That's just me, I know there are some hard core people still chasing distance and this is the perfect Rx for them.
    AMA # 1015480 HAM Callsign # Procrastinating..
    Futaba 9c w/Ezuhf /Skywalker 1880 or anything else that I can Lawn Dart.
    Retired: Disco(Sold), Skywalker 1900(Dirt Nap), Qav540g/Nazav2/Iosd mk2

Forum Member
    I am using the filtered version with the patch antenna on a antenna tracker then sending the video out via the 25mw 5.8 vtx, every thing seems to work as planned the VRX stays nice and cool and as for the video degrade there can't be much in it my Doms V2 seem to be getting the same quality as a screen directly plugged in.
    I have flown this set up 15km with rock solid video I only turned back as people I was flying with fly on 2.4 so I didn't want to hog the field.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UAVUK View Post
    I am using the filtered version with the patch antenna on a antenna tracker then sending the video out via the 25mw 5.8 vtx, every thing seems to work as planned the VRX stays nice and cool and as for the video degrade there can't be much in it my Doms V2 seem to be getting the same quality as a screen directly plugged in.
    I have flown this set up 15km with rock solid video I only turned back as people I was flying with fly on 2.4 so I didn't want to hog the field.
    15km on 25mW, that's amazing!!

Forum Member
    Lol no I wish, the 25mw is only rebroadcasting the video on the ground from 2.4 to 5.8 so I can be untethered to the groundstation

Forum Member
    Lol no I wish, the 25mw is only rebroadcasting the video on the ground from 2.4 to 5.8 so I can be untethered to the groundstation
    Lol!!! That would have been a world record!

Forum Member
    Thats exactly what I would like to do. How are you pinning out the 25mw vtx (assuming that you are using the gs connector to hook up to the tracker)?

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by er97ic View Post
    Thats exactly what I would like to do. How are you pinning out the 25mw vtx (assuming that you are using the gs connector to hook up to the tracker)?
    Here's one that comes complete. Swillhide would know better then I whether this would work with the IMRC UNO 2400 BUT I cannot see why not. http://hobbywireless.com/fatshark-ac...er-p-1291.html