Page 90 of 106 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast

Thread: Fatshark beta 1g3 nexwave Rx Testing

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by John Hendry View Post
    Wow... that's great. Looks like all the issues have been accounted for....
    Yes... and yes again! I´m very satisfied with FS 8ch tx and 8ch rx. These appears to be my best combo and I have a lot of different brands on 1.3Ghz. I got good picture with other brands too, but I think the best is the combo, mentioned above, from my point of view.
    Last edited by Wenke; 10th January 2016 at 08:27 AM.

Navigator
    I'm not sure.. all I know is it's under 400ft
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenke View Post
    Yes... and yes again! I´m very satisfied with FS 8ch tx and 8ch rx. These appears to be my best combo and I have a lot of different brands on 1.3Ghz. I got good picture with other brands too, but I think the best is the combo, mentioned above, from my point of view.
    Mine came today and just making up the wires, will test tomorrow. Glad to hear that;-)

Navigator
    Just upgraded the DVR board on my DomV2...What a bummer...the white text on RVOSD are still horrible!
    Pulling out the Nexwave 1G3 V2 vRx, and back in with the original Fatshark 5G8 module...PERFECT video from my GS!!

Not sure if its worth spending more time doing Fatshark quality control on my bench... This is starting to get expensive now

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by rolf hult View Post
    Just upgraded the DVR board on my DomV2...What a bummer...the white text on RVOSD are still horrible!
    Pulling out the Nexwave 1G3 V2 vRx, and back in with the original Fatshark 5G8 module...PERFECT video from my GS!!

Not sure if its worth spending more time doing Fatshark quality control on my bench... This is starting to get expensive now
    No..no, Rolf! Sorry, but V2 is crap "värdelös". My doesn´t work at all anymore, can´t even get "bad" picture. Just the picture you get with totally wrong channel. I got my refund for V2 from Hobbyking today, without problem!

Buy rx 8 channel. You will not get disappointed!

Navigator
    Getfpv just pointed me to a link on their webshop...telling me that I can by the "new" one from Fatshark...AGAIN! I feel that I get ripped off over and over again on all this Fatshark stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Wenke View Post
    No..no, Rolf! Sorry, but V2 is crap "värdelös". My doesn´t work at all anymore, can´t even get "bad" picture. Just the picture you get with totally wrong channel. I got my refund for V2 from Hobbyking today, without problem!

Buy rx 8 channel. You will not get disappointed!
    That's great that HKing gave you a refund.
    How is the range on the new V3 8-channel Rx module?

Navigator
    I can't tell you the range on the V3 RX yet but on the bench it works great as do the new 2466 VTX's. Really nice to have the 5V power supply built in and they work with the RMRC "Mini" 4 ch VRX as well. Took a while but worth the wait. Also been talking with a guy online using the new FS VTX and VRX together and he is really happy with it and says it's the best 1.3 system he's used and is almost as good as his higher frequency 2.4 video setup. I couldn't really tell any difference in the video he posted but that's not the same as seeing it live but he's happy with it. I think the better penetration of 1.3 is well worth any slight loss in video quality... and glad most people are on 5.8;-)
    Last edited by John Hendry; 12th January 2016 at 03:57 AM.

Navigator
    I just ordered the new V3 as getfpv support suggested. But money spent on the old version seems to be lost.
    Once again Fatshark got my money

Navigator
    I just ordered the new V3 as getfpv support suggested. But money spent on the old version seems to be lost.
    It's supporting a good cause. It's guys like you that got us here... if I crash I'm holding you responsible;-)

I did the same thing, but ordered it from RMRC. I just really want this one to work.