Page 95 of 106 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast

Thread: Fatshark beta 1g3 nexwave Rx Testing

Thanks, will get one

I have been using the Fatshark 250mw tx and the 8ch rx for a while now.
    And its an amazing setup.
    Problem free to 6.2km out:

Its much better then my racewood receiver.
    So.... Fatshark will you make a seperate receiver module to mount on my tracker?
    Would be great !
    Last edited by Killerbean; 10th March 2016 at 12:30 PM.

Navigator
    With a bit of soldering you could use the goggle one...

Navigator
    So the new 8ch works good with all types of txs. Fox? Whom i got alot of. Got myself 2 of the fs also
    Fpv addicted Norwegian :-)

Instructor Pilot
    Yes they do Bjorn

Navigator
    Hi, my 8ch receiver little bit overheats at work...about 50˚C (120˚F) its ok? Because 5.8 still cold at same work time.

Nah i will not solder a goggle module to use as a GS module.
    I will use lawmate receivers now, with saw upgrade and a yagi.

Unforunately this receiver suffers a lot from 868mhz UHF.
    Crossfire uhf within 1 meter at 100mw setting will destroy your video signal.
    I have been sent some notch filters. They do a great job, but they take aprox 3db from the receiver sensibility.

I hope there will come a fix.

Navigator
    I'm not sure.. all I know is it's under 400ft
    Quote Originally Posted by Killerbean View Post
    Nah i will not solder a goggle module to use as a GS module.
    I will use lawmate receivers now, with saw upgrade and a yagi.

Unforunately this receiver suffers a lot from 868mhz UHF.
    Crossfire uhf within 1 meter at 100mw setting will destroy your video signal.
    I have been sent some notch filters. They do a great job, but they take aprox 3db from the receiver sensibility.

I hope there will come a fix.
    100mw at one meter.... that's not good. Hopefully that does not apply to feet and we here in the USA will be safe with our slower speed of light properly measured in miles per hour;-) But seriously I'm surprised to see 3db lost and would think that is a matter of tuning the filters better. Which requires getting inside them to see both oscillation arrows that support their length (and therefore phase timing) to be aware of the same ratio that support the fine sturture constant so not a simple thing to explain let alone measure but through trial and error we can see the effect and already have the required measuring tools (equipment in use) to see a reduction in signal loss.

Referencing a "fix" IB Crazy noticed while building antennas he needed to add a length beyond what the straight measurements called for to get the best reception and I believe that was due to detecting weak force asymmetry adding it's specific value relative to the frequency.... which would show the frequencies we measure are getting higher with time to maintain energy a constant explaining why astronomers see a lower frequency being supported the further back in time they look which common sense based on what we already know shows it requires a greater amount of energy to support a lower frequency explaining the rather blind conclusion reached by astronomers that most of the matter in the universe is missing and therefore there must be another type of invisible matter called "dark matter and energy".

IMO IB Crazy would not have detected the gain in space connected to time he detected that support the frequency if that were so (most of the matter is missing), and in support of "my" harmonic octave level "theory"(copied from nature) that is supported by all proven theories to date (that John Newlands added to with his "Law of Octaves" ) SLAC's E158 weak force asymmetry ratio that adds the distance light travels in 2.48e-5 of a second to the speed of light in 453.6 miles would not have matched CERN's 2011 worldwide announcement challenging Einstein (if the measurement were correct) thinking (muon phase) neutrinos are superluminal due to a measured gain of 2.48e-5 sec in 453.6 miles by creating an asymmetry in time of 0.20e-5 sec. The asymmetry in time simply shows a reverse arrow exists on the atomic level (as atoms oscillate in space with time attached) that is longer that it's forward single oscillation arrow and this constant gain in time carries through into our scale measurements. The gain in time needed to make an accurate speed of light measurement and tune an antenna is connected to the process of generating light at the speed of light and therefore does not prove Einstein was wrong, but rather by replacing the uncertainty principle he rejected with SLAC's E158 ratio to establish a system of constant time dilation with a ratio moving forward with time connecting energy to time (E=T) it proves he was right and that leaves most physicists (and astronomers) with mud on their face so they will be in no hurry to admit they were not only wrong, but proven wrong by basic 6th grade level math... all that was required to reduce the E158 ratio gain down to 453.6 miles.

As support paper #43 filed on ResearchGate stated in a post to have it referenced this "magical" gain in time and space is not created by exceeding the speed of light, it's part of the mechanics generating light and is therefore not challenging the laws of relativity to say Einsten was wrong, but rather is proving he was correct through explaining an observation that goes back the 40's using the photon, and more recently the discovery of "superluminal velocities of X-Rays and Bharat Radiation by Professor Rao who is an expert in nuclear medicine and made a string of important discoveries that no one in power wants exposed so they can keep it for themselves and hide what the "good doctor" did. Good luck with doing that as the cat is out of the bag... https://www.facebook.com/SuperluminaVvelocities/

If we want to understand tuning antennas we need to understand the role time being added in relationship to time dilation does to their tuning length. This and understanding how a coax cable works which is a complex affair consumes much of my thinking and I owe IB Crazy credit for pointing out something I was unable to find in conventional literature on antenna tuning. I think if the notch filters are made more accurate then the db loss will be less and this can be achieved by trial and error without understanding the depth of the details involved. I really like the Crossfire UHF system so hope some filters that do not damage 1.3 ghz video reception can be implemented to keep the transmission level needed low and not need a ground station. For small FPV RC aircraft keeping battery weight low to stay under the drone weight class the FAA implemented for the US is the key (for us) so hope this post helps even if it's a "little out there" to understand. People into FPV shouldn't underestimate their ability to add to science even by accident. So when someone observes something "unusual" it shouldn't be dismissed just because it's not in the books yet. This is how the books get written as many if not most important discoveries are made by accident and the "experts" are seldom right. If they were there would be no Ohm's Law: V=IR.. now V=I{a}R.
    Last edited by John Hendry; 27th March 2016 at 04:55 AM. Reason: typo

Navigator

Mine looks bad, needs more contrast.
    1g3 8CH, mini 200mw 1258/1280
    Last edited by Tukmol; 25th March 2016 at 08:28 PM.