Page 102 of 106 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1058

Thread: Fatshark beta 1g3 nexwave Rx Testing

Forum Member
    Hi

Yes, Fatshark support confirmed that "on" is towards the SMA connector and the label on the switch.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by hydev View Post
    Did you ever get a response to this? I have just brought this VTX and would like to get the frequency correct.

Mike

Forum Member
    @John Hendry
    yes, it is the version with ch910. I have not tested that, only flying 1258...
    I also got the 4channel. The V4 with upgraded SAW. Both of them are very similar in performance...at least to my own at the field testing
    Last edited by rolf hult; 10th June 2016 at 03:14 AM.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rolf hult View Post
    @John Hendry
    yes, it is the version with ch910. I have not tested that, only flying 1258...
    I also got the 4channel. The V4 with upgraded SAW. Both of them are very similar in performance...at least to my own at the field testing
    I stopped using my FS goggles receiver in favor of a ground station using the older (4 channel) rmrc receiver to improve the video link quality. Both receivers were using exactly the same antenna and the rmrc receiver was definitely better.

Steve

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by evans036 View Post
    I stopped using my FS goggles receiver in favor of a ground station using the older (4 channel) rmrc receiver to improve the video link quality. Both receivers were using exactly the same antenna and the rmrc receiver was definitely better.

Steve
    Indeed, just what I found too...Lazerbgc v2, FS v2 anf FS 8ch...all allot worse in quality compared to an standalone rmrc/comtech.

Forum Member
    Yes but what tx were you using? If you were using a shenzhen clairvoyance / "digital" type transmitter in conjunction with a nexwave/airwave/laser goggle module receiver, you are essentially mixing brands which can cause problems, so saying the rmrc receiver is "better" in this case isn't really a valid statement. To my knowledge all the goggle modules currently available use airwave/nexwave type RF modules. To get full compatibility with the shenzhen type transmitter you would need a goggle receiver made from a shenzhen or comtech type module, which is too big to fit in the goggles.
    Last edited by SecretSpy711; 13th June 2016 at 09:49 PM.
    youtube.com/secretspy711
    [COLOR="#ff8c00"][B][COLOR="#696969"]CO[/COLOR]FPV[COLOR="#4169e1"].com[/COLOR][/B] [/COLOR]

Forum Member
    Tested with FS 250mW, rmrc 800mW and rmrc 400mW.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSpy711 View Post
    Yes but what tx were you using? If you were using a shenzhen clairvoyance / "digital" type transmitter in conjunction with a nexwave/airwave/laser goggle module receiver, you are essentially mixing brands which can cause problems, so saying the rmrc receiver is "better" in this case isn't really a valid statement. To my knowledge all the goggle modules currently available use airwave/nexwave type RF modules. To get full compatibility with the shenzhen type transmitter you would need a goggle receiver made from a shenzhen or comtech type module, which is too big to fit in the goggles.
    My vtx is a 400mw Bevrc

Steve

Forum Member
    Is the sma connector on the fatshark 250mw video transmitter strong enough to safely carry a cp antenna?

Forum Member
    yes i use it on a 250 size quad and works great

Forum Member
    Damn it! I've just found this thread and realised than the module I've ordered a week ago is 4ch version.
    Hey, mighty FatShark guys, will I get a replacement? =)
    Sent from my toaster :p