FPVLAB

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: DIY Arduino-Based 3-Channel Diversity Controller

I rewrote the code over in openglcd, so I can use a diffrent lcd screen.. but on mine the value of RSSI-1 has to be (value-3%) before it will switch over if the value is over 50% .. so over 50% lets say if the active RX signal is 70% and the inactive RX is at 72% it will not swith over.. at 50 - 25% it (value-1%) and under 25% its just who has the hights value
    . because if I receiver interference, infind both rx drop to < 25% rapidly but regain signal really really fast.. and spikeing values.. so switching starts going mad.
    Using Tapatalk

Anyone still around? Had my eye on this for a couple of years, sent the pcb files off to oshpark last night. I made a few small tweaks to the pcb files and swapped it with a pro micro and made changes to the pins in the sketch to fit, and using a ssd1306 oled instead of the bigger one which freed up a little space on the pcb too being able to get rid of the 20k pot and 20 ohm resistor and the pads for the lcd.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Top.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	157.7 KB 
ID:	78876
    Last edited by jbgrcfreak; 21st November 2018 at 01:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jbgrcfreak View Post
    Anyone still around? Had my eye on this for a couple of years, sent the pcb files off to oshpark last night. I made a few small tweaks to the pcb files and swapped it with a pro micro and made changes to the pins in the sketch to fit, and using a ssd1306 oled instead of the bigger one which freed up a little space on the pcb too being able to get rid of the 20k pot and 20 ohm resistor and the pads for the lcd.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Top.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	157.7 KB 
ID:	78876
    jbgrcfreak could you post your files? I'd love to get myself a diversity controller with ssd1306

Quote Originally Posted by lypzor View Post
    jbgrcfreak could you post your files? I'd love to get myself a diversity controller with ssd1306
    I just forked it on github and uploaded my board layout with updated arduino sketch for pin changes and the oled
    https://github.com/jgilbertfpv/rssi-...ity-controller

Quote Originally Posted by jbgrcfreak View Post
    I just forked it on github and uploaded my board layout with updated arduino sketch for pin changes and the oled
    https://github.com/jgilbertfpv/rssi-...ity-controller
    Many thanks for this. I've already ordered some pcbs based on your design,

Marek.

Nice, mine are expected back from fab on the 5th, so i'm hoping mine show up next week.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345