Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vector with TBS discovery loiter and RTH issue

Forum Member
    I am really studying this wiring over on whats needed and whats not needed since I am using a Vector, Dragonlink and a Lawmate vtx. Was there any use for the two 24 pin headers on the top plate?
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=blue][B]Dennis
    [/B][FONT=Times New Roman][I][SIZE=1][COLOR=black]TBS Discovery Pro w/Vector and Typhoon Q500 4K
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 34Ford View Post
    I am really studying this wiring over on whats needed and whats not needed since I am using a Vector, Dragonlink and a Lawmate vtx. Was there any use for the two 24 pin headers on the top plate?
    There is a TBS Pro+Vector thread 34Ford. The rear header pin assembly is used for my EZUHF RX and all the connections necessary..Ch#1...Muxed...Ch#3...5V from Vector...Ch#5...Pitch....Ch#6Roll...Ch#8Camera switch.....The Front header was used for 5V from Vector on Ch#3.....There's a 3 pin header on the bottom plate where AIL lead from Vector is connected for PPM stream. All this is tied together with Top/Bottom link cable! Hope this Helps!

EDIT: Here's the Vector + TBS Pro thread Link: http://fpvlab.com/forums/showthread....gletree-Vector
    Last edited by ZACATTACK; 30th March 2015 at 08:34 PM.

Forum Member
    I had forgotten about that thread since no one ever replied to me back on the 15th.
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=blue][B]Dennis
    [/B][FONT=Times New Roman][I][SIZE=1][COLOR=black]TBS Discovery Pro w/Vector and Typhoon Q500 4K
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 34Ford View Post
    I had forgotten about that thread since no one ever replied to me back on the 15th.
    Yeah, seems kind of dead over there !! I'm not on Dragonlink SO I cannot help you there BUT will help you with the Vector & the Pro wiring Ford34...Just PMME if I do not reply and it's really important...I use Taranis Plus / EZUHF with the Vector & TBS Pro. Cheers!!
    Last edited by ZACATTACK; 30th March 2015 at 09:43 PM.

Forum Member
    Another 'advanced' controller now off my list of purchases.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther View Post
    Another 'advanced' controller now off my list of purchases.
    Details Please!!

Forum Member
    I have been researching for some time looking for a decent FC that has a reliable RTH as where I live is surrounded by bush and I am not about to lose my Quad because a FC does not do as it claims. It seems that many folk are having issues with this thing and support is sadly lacking as well. Why are these things released when they are so undeveloped as far as user friendly systems go? I have been hoping to upgrade my Naze system but at least I have RTH working reasonably well on it.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther View Post
    I have been researching for some time looking for a decent FC that has a reliable RTH as where I live is surrounded by bush and I am not about to lose my Quad because a FC does not do as it claims. It seems that many folk are having issues with this thing and support is sadly lacking as well. Why are these things released when they are so undeveloped as far as user friendly systems go? I have been hoping to upgrade my Naze system but at least I have RTH working reasonably well on it.
    I will agree that earlier firmware releases and this FC were definitely not good with loiter & RTH !! .... The last 2 FW upgrades that has been released March 17,2015 & Yesterday April 6,2015 have made Loiter and RTH much more reliable. I have not yet tried the latest April 6 FW release yet but will report in ASAP ! The release on March 17,2015 have made me much more comfortable with RTH & Vector, big improvement !! ET has finally started to fine tune this FC just like Naza started off!! I had a earlier NAza FC in a multicopter and I lost it due to a fly away !! I guess patience is a virtue with new electronics!

Forum Member
    Delete! Double Post
    Last edited by ZACATTACK; 9th April 2015 at 12:30 AM.