Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dominator HD HDMI 3D left and right reversed

Dominator HD HDMI 3D left and right reversed

I have tried 3 different sources, a 3d camcorder, the emrlabs t3d, and my pc. All three are displaying the left view in the right eye and vice-versa.

HELP!

Fatshark AU/NZ Repairs hpcoolahan's Avatar
    For starters the emrlabs t3d is outputting 3d in field sequential I believe , not the HSBS format the DomHD's require , so not surprised it wont work.
    Make sure your pc is outputting 720p and is set for HSBS 3D
    Australia post: "delivering packages the day after you need them since 1809"

"Light travels faster than sound -- thats why some people appear bright until you hear them speak" - Albert Einstein.

The t3d is the Transporter3D not a camera. It is outputting side by side 3D via hdmi.

Also all devices are set for 720p side by side 3D output (or in the case of the PC it is set to 800x600 resolution). I also tried 1280x720 resolution which works also. But still reversed in 3d.

The picture is clear. It is just the left image is appearing on the right display and vice versa.

Others report using their HD's with the T3D with great success. So it seems my goggles are defective. Perhaps the displays are swapped? Don't know if this is possible. Or perhaps the input wiring was crossed at the pcb.......
    Last edited by billyd; 3rd February 2015 at 07:09 PM.

Hello? Fatshark? Are you going to help me with this issue or what?

Fatshark AU/NZ Repairs hpcoolahan's Avatar
    Greg's looking into it atm , and will get back to you shortly.
    Australia post: "delivering packages the day after you need them since 1809"

"Light travels faster than sound -- thats why some people appear bright until you hear them speak" - Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by hpcoolahan View Post
    Greg's looking into it atm , and will get back to you shortly.

Thank you.

Here's a short demonstration video of image swap I am experiencing.

Now this is just with the 3D camcorder, and I might be inclined to say this is a problem with the camcorder's output, but the same exact thing happens with the Transporter3D and my PC. So I doubt all three are the problem.

Navigator
    I'm not sure.. all I know is it's under 400ft
    Quote Originally Posted by billyd View Post
    Here's a short demonstration video of image swap I am experiencing.

Now this is just with the 3D camcorder, and I might be inclined to say this is a problem with the camcorder's output, but the same exact thing happens with the Transporter3D and my PC. So I doubt all three are the problem.

Wow... symmetry got somebody somewhere down the manufacturing line mixed up. The question is where as I have had issues with cables... one in particular said to be loose. My brain does that too sometimes but I just tighten up the screws.... xif ysae na s'ti;-) I'm thinking it's the HDMI cable you are using after seeing other issues people have had with non-compatible HDMI cables. Are you using the same cable with all three devises? 3 devises + 1 cable = 1 possible cause not related the DOMHD's. If this was a common issue through the HDMI port I would think someone would have noticed it by now watching movies in 3D. It's interesting how right and left can be switched and go unnoticed in a picture but up and down will be instantly detected if its phase timing is reversed.

Wow.. I can't believe someone faked my name and posted this... it's obviously a firmware issue... just like mine. At least up and down still works... it could be worse.
    Last edited by John Hendry; 10th March 2015 at 01:04 AM. Reason: Someone faked my name... how dare they!

Wireless video evangelist FatShark's Avatar
    Please contact support if your left/right is swapped. Some units boot up swapped due to instability which was fixed on a later driver f/w update.
    FatShark - RC vision systems - www.fatshark.com