Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Skyzone Goggles - Used Twice - Now Dead

Seems like I am late here . :P
    We are trying to do the best on QC , But somehtime defective rate is still exised , Glad to see you are happy with your After sale serivce and looking forward to your feedback .

Personally , I am aways so admire this people just like you .

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by turbiner View Post
    My Skyzone goggles are only 1 month old from Foxtech, I have used them twice, but now when I power up I get the bleeps but nothing on the screens. Any ideas? The return shipping cost is very expensive.
    I feel for you, I have exactly the same problem. Mine died yesterday while i was flying...a few flickers then black screen!!. Luckily I was able to flick to RTL, so at least I got my quad back. Mine are 13 months old but only been used a dozen times if that.. and been treated like my grandmothers china, so I feel a bit disappointed in a $500 piece of kit failing just out of warranty. Is anyone aware of repair techs in Australia?

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Aus67 View Post
    I feel for you, I have exactly the same problem. Mine died yesterday while i was flying...a few flickers then black screen!!. Luckily I was able to flick to RTL, so at least I got my quad back. Mine are 13 months old but only been used a dozen times if that.. and been treated like my grandmothers china, so I feel a bit disappointed in a $500 piece of kit failing just out of warranty. Is anyone aware of repair techs in Australia?
    I have now changed to Fatshark Dominator V2s, my main reason is warranty and repairs. We have a very good repair center in the UK for Fatshark and I did ask him if he could repair Skyzones, he was willing to look at them but he said he would not be able to get the parts. This is where the Skyzones fail, anything like this can go wrong and until they sort out local repairs I won't be buying Skyzones again.