FPVLAB

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Sh!t!!! Look what some @sshat did.

Navigator

Sh!t!!! Look what some @sshat did.

Pilot
    I'll take Richard Cranium with a Phantom for $400 Alex.
    Flying through the cash.

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadstick View Post
    I'll take Richard Cranium with a Phantom for $400 Alex.

Sadly, I think you'll be right.. The videos from the news reporters are being posted now so the ignorance spewing will commence.

The press secretary correctly characterized the situation. "A device landed at the White House that poses no threat for anyone at the White House..."

F'n CNN is sensationalizing the shit out of it. :/

Navigator
    lets see, take 2m wing... 1kw power, small lipo, UHF (failsave-> HOLD) 1,2g video high gain antenna, 1kg homemade explosives, some bearings and most important fc that can fly only with gyros.. (gps/uhf/video, will be jammed) so it can fly straight on failsave/video lost. hmm maybe we need kind of hollow charge because the windows/walls are sure armed

oh wait it was just a tourist with a phantom taking pictures
    Last edited by amadeus; 26th January 2015 at 11:05 AM.

And in other breaking news the SS is also investigating several leaves found inside the west fence of the white house grounds, it is of special importance because the white house tree surgeon has confirmed that these leaves did NOT come from any trees on the grounds and therefore are believed to be enemy combatant leaves.

Navigator

Exclamation White House and a drone.....WTH people??

http://www.wbrz.com/news/small-drone...house-complex/

WASHINGTON - The U.S. Secret Service says a small drone crashed overnight at the White House complex while the president was in India.

An investigation is underway to determine its origin and identify suspects and their motive.

Secret Service spokesman Brian Leary says the device was a quadcopter and was about 2 feet in diameter. A quadcopter is an unmanned aircraft that is lifted by four propellers.

Leary says the quadcopter was flying at a very low altitude before it crashed on the southeast side of the executive mansion around 3:08 a.m. Monday.

President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama were in New Delhi and not at the White House.

Leary says in a statement that the White House complex was immediately locked down until the device was examined and cleared.

Navigator
    I hate to say it but Dji needs to be shut down. I love my naza but the tech needs to be taken out of the hands of people who dont build.

Navigator
    Just can't wait for the Next President to have a Son that flys Quads and Drones; just can't wait!

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast