Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How To Make Stunning Aerial Videos and Photos With Your Quad

Taking the scenic route? Monkey101's Avatar
    Hello Disco Tuna,

I wanted to drop you a little thank you for putting together a very nice course. I joined up last night.

Thanks!

Hey - thanks man - I hope you enjoy it all.

Check out Lafaro's vid following the course and implementing some of the techniques: http://fpvlab.com/forums/showthread....l=1#post663172

Navigator
    he has done a good job, very enjoyable.

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmernz View Post
    he has done a good job, very enjoyable.
    I especially liked the near collision. reminds me of my flying. Had a flyaway on my maiden with the X8 yesterday. Thank God the Return to Launch on the Pixhawk worked. Was very close to being a total disaster.

Yeah - i liked the close calls in the footage. Key is that it wasn't overdone, and.... they were quite close. Glad you got your bird back courierdude - interesting that you had a flyaway yet the RTL still working - quite reassuring.

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoTuna View Post
    Yeah - i liked the close calls in the footage. Key is that it wasn't overdone, and.... they were quite close. Glad you got your bird back courierdude - interesting that you had a flyaway yet the RTL still working - quite reassuring.
    I've just found out from 3DR that they think I have a faulty Pixhawk. If this Pixhawk ever gets to realise its full potential, it's going to be a formidable piece of equipment. If the RTL failed on me, I still had the Geofence to fall back on. But that would have been my last chance.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoTuna View Post
    At last! I am excited to be launching, on the lab, an extensive course I have put together on how to create stunning aerial videos and photos with your drone (yeah I know, I used that word). This has been many months in the making and has actually been live now for about 6 weeks. There are a few people on the lab that have already bought it and been through it so hopefully they will share their candid opinions on how they have found it.
    Here is the promo video -
    Wow!!
    That is truly some of the most beautiful aerial video Ive ever seen!
    ~ The probability of someone watching you is directly proportional to the stupidity of your actions ~

i stumble upon this by pure chance in udemy and took the chance based on the all the great footage Discotuna has shared with us here.

man was i for a surprise. turns out he's not only good and flying he's freaking amazing at explaining how he does it! the course is layout out perfectly, and understanding the concepts is pretty easy.

as words are not my strong point, i will explain all i accomplish thanks to this course by showing a video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXnYVUCET2k
    legendaryfpv . com

In Action: RangerEx - Sky Hero Spy Y6
    Retired: TBS Discovery(upgraded to pro), Disco Pro(SOLD), Go Discover(Sold), RVJet(Sold), TBS Caipirinha(Sold)

Thanks to the lab for your support: 80% off coupon for my drone videography course

Hey all.....

Big thanks to people on the lab for supporting me in putting out my drone videography course at the beginning of this year. It is going very well. I now have over 1000 students taking it (1125 as of today). It has also received 28 5 reviews which is the highest by a big margin relative to the other drone videography courses on the Udemy platform. I am also getting a 94% overall satisfaction rating, which i am pretty pleased with at these kind of volumes. This is in part due to the excellent & constructive feedback and support I have had from fellow FPVLab members who have been taking the course enthusiastically and putting its ideas into practice.

To celebrate I am running a promotion for the lab: 80% off for the month of May: $99>>$19: click here if you are interested

Read the beginning of this thread if you want a little more detail - the coupon link above will take you to the course overview where you can get all the details, reviews etc.

Thanks, again.
    DT.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast