Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How To Make Stunning Aerial Videos and Photos With Your Quad

Cool courierdude - thanks for joining. That is a beautiful spot. Hope you enjoy the course.

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoTuna View Post
    Thanks man - appreciate the feedback.

Farmernz - a very good question - I have a rough idea of how much content I have uploaded across the 76 lectures, but not sure what the downstream size would be in total as I assume that Udemy do some things to aid the streaming. I will put in a post to their technical department to see if they have some way of pulling the data. As you can imagine, it is very media rich. My estimate is its going to tap into a significant chunk of that quota if not all.
    disco tuner the coarse looks very good so i have enrolled, i will drive to town and use a better internet connection. your coarse is very well timed as i recently started a thread on how to learn to edit- which others have given me some direction as well, i have replaced my old slow laptop and movie maker with a imac 5k this week- your footage looks amazing on it!. im looking forward to putting it all together cheers.

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmernz View Post
    disco tuner the coarse looks very good so i have enrolled, i will drive to town and use a better internet connection. your coarse is very well timed as i recently started a thread on how to learn to edit- which others have given me some direction as well, i have replaced my old slow laptop and movie maker with a imac 5k this week- your footage looks amazing on it!. im looking forward to putting it all together cheers.
    What's the link? I need all the help I can get.

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by courierdude View Post
    What's the link? I need all the help I can get.
    so as not to detract from discotuna's thread i have pm'd you

Great Farmernz - glad to have you onboard - it should give you a lot to get you editing with plenty of speed tricks as well. Aside from the many illustrated pointers on how to design your video, there is about 90 minutes of detailed instruction across 12 of the lectures showing you how to do the activities in editing software and how I go through my 8 step workflow - I have also supplied some raw footage to practice with / follow along in case you don't have any of your own at the time.

A 5k iMac - that will do the trick nicely - stunning machines.

Navigator
    i have to say im thoroughly enjoying your course!

Thanks - that is good to hear. It was a fun 3 months full time making it!. There is quite a lot of discussion starting to happen in the course which is great. I occasionally send newer people over to the Lab for more info so it is nice to feedback both ways. It is great to now have so many people from the lab in the course supporting.

Hey - I have been trying to reply through the Udemy interface to some people that have recently left very well thought out (5*) reviews on my course. I am pretty sure they may be from people from the lab. I was trying to write to say thank you. Unfortunately the Udemy messaging interface doesn't allow me to see my mail trails, so I can't find the people directly. Anyway - many thanks. The reviews make a huge difference.

If you download the Udemy app you can then download the entire course to view and review offline. I downloaded it and watched while flying coast-to-coast (USA).
    TBS Discovery Pro, NAZA M v2 GPS, TBS 900Kv Motors, TBS Bulletproof 30A ESC, Graupner 9x5 and 10x5, Taranis + EzUHF Jr R/C, EzUHF Diversity Rx, NAZA mini iOSD, Fatshark Dominator V2 w/ 2G4 vRX module, TBS Unify 800mw vTX, IBC 2.4GHz Bluebeam antenna set, TBS69 Pilot Camera, GoPro Hero 3+ Black

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast