Click Here To Visit REALFpv!!

Thread: *Special Request*

*Special Request*

Hey buddy, your bobbins are the best on the market. LOVE them. My question/request is:
    Would it be possible to have a batch of bobbins made with a male thread coming out one end, and a female input threading inside on the other side? It doesnt have to be a deep threading into it, just a few mm for a nylon bolt to hold down an anti vibe plate.

Is this possible?
    Live Slow - Fly FAST!

FPV does NOT fly ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Dust View Post
    Hey buddy, your bobbins are the best on the market. LOVE them. My question/request is:
    Would it be possible to have a batch of bobbins made with a male thread coming out one end, and a female input threading inside on the other side? It doesnt have to be a deep threading into it, just a few mm for a nylon bolt to hold down an anti vibe plate.

Is this possible?
    +1^! and if possible a female/female inputs. I've been looking for of these! but the ones i found are all to hard for my needs.
    "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return." - Leonardo da vinci

sure, I can see what can be done. I think there is an extra mold fee associated with each type but that's only like $150 per type. I can also make them a bit longer if needed. they're at 10mm right now
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmaplesong View Post
    When you're outraged at chatch, please don't quote his bullshit.

Ooh if you can get them to +/- 14/15mm that would rock!!! (asking due to a new design i'm working on.)
    "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return." - Leonardo da vinci

I wouldnt care if they were a bit longer either. doesnt really matter to me, but would be nice to not have a bolt coming up through the plate to potientally poke my cam. They might need to be longer just to keep the flex and not make them too stiff due to a metal core.
    Live Slow - Fly FAST!

FPV does NOT fly ASAP.