VideoAerialSystems

Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2060686970

Thread: General Inquiry/FAQ thread

Already answered.
    Last edited by Andrew2007; 19th December 2016 at 01:35 PM.

Navigator
    I screwed in my right-angle adapter to an Airblade and it now seems stuck. I've tried holding the antenna cable with pliers and rotating the sma connector, but it seems to freely spin without unscrewing.

Are there any tricks to separating the two?

Engineer for Jesus Christ IBCrazy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt- View Post
    I screwed in my right-angle adapter to an Airblade and it now seems stuck. I've tried holding the antenna cable with pliers and rotating the sma connector, but it seems to freely spin without unscrewing.

Are there any tricks to separating the two?
    Chances are the adapter is about to come apart. If you can, solder the base of the right angle as it is about to break. I show you how in this video:

-Alex
    If it is broken, fix it. if it isn't broken, I'll soon fix that.

videoaerialsystems.com - Performance video piloting

Hi, which set of antennas would be the best for the Iftron Clearview? I hear it works best with two identical antennas, and I am wondering which omni antennas would be best for it? Maybe Cyclone, Mad Mushroom or Triumph? Or Spironet?

Question: If I print a cover for the reflector on my square goggle mount helical, is that going to have an adverse effect on reception? The v3 has a cone of sorts on there, was jut wondering if thin TPU would work any worse.

Thanks,

I have a V1 1.3 Pepperbox that I would prefer not to throw away, I sent a PM to IBCrazy to see what I could do to get it repaired. Do they do repairs? Whats the cost of a resolder job?

Hi Alex!

I've found your IBCrazy Coil Loaded Dipole Antenna 433 MHz (https://www.getfpv.com/ibcrazy-coil-...a-433-mhz.html). Also, you're mentioning in this video how to build it:
    But in that video your antenna is not exactly as the first one - the coil is offset from the feedpoint and it does have a 'tail' =) How can I make it exactly like the one in the shop?
    Of course if this is not kept secret =)

Thanks a lot!
    Sent from my toaster

Navigator
    Can the pepper box, helical or a directional patch antenna be used to transmit video and if so do you think there would be a benefit over an omni antenna.