Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: HAPPY NEW YEAR

Forum Member
    Nice work Trappy!
    Happy New Year!

Forum Member
    Excellent work Trappy! Great video, editing and message. We need more people doing things the right way and putting drones in the media in a positive way.

The critics should really give it a rest with the TBS bashing and anti-"drone" lingo. Go do something productive. Stop sweating the small things and actually help to advance the industry rather than try to change what the folks on the forum call multirotors, sUAS, quadcopters, DRONES!!!, etc.

Forum Member
    I started reading this thread & had to laugh when a couple of "no name" guys started criticizing. Throwing out words like sell-out, arrogant, greedy, pointless, not original. What the hell does that have to do with sharing a video? The "arrogance" of some people. Seriously. Talk about "pointless". I've never seen Honk Kong & I rather enjoyed the video. My wife & I have a 9 month old baby so we were at home, fell asleep on the couch, & completely missed New Years. So, thanks for the fireworks!
    Volantex Raptor v1
    Blade Nano qx FPV
    Hoverthings VC-450 camo frame with DJI NAZA M v1 (no GPS)

RMRC-600xv flight camera & Mobius HD recording camera on tilt gimbal & RMRC 1.3GHz 300mW vtx
    RMRC vrx with upgraded SAW filter, 1.3GHz optimized 8dBi patch antenna, Lumenier DX600 dvr, & Skyzone goggles
    Turnigy 9xr radio connected to Saitek x52 joystick & throttle set with EZuhf & 8 channel diversity reciever, or DX7s/DX5e

Forum Member
    me, I would have preferred the noise of the drone and the explosions rather than that crappy music.

Forum Member
    Just had to post and agree that those two dudes were being complete DBAGs earlier in this thread. LOL nice vid Trappy!

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by represent View Post
    Just had to post and agree that those two dudes were being complete DBAGs earlier in this thread. LOL nice vid Trappy!
    Yes, I was laughing at the stupidity. It was so silly I was even surprised trappy dignified it with a response.

Forum Member
    OMG... some people are living proof, that the word fan derives from FANATIC. robshaw100 what are you expecting? Trappy to land a Disco on the Moon? LOL. Flying a DRONE is like making love to a beautiful woman: sometimes you fly like a badboy, sometimes you go for artistic & smooth with a funky tune

Forum Member
    We also uploaded an ORIGINAL AUDIO VERSION. Enjoy!

Forum Member
    Cool. Maybe at the next one, to keep the other 2 happy, you could try to get shot down. Just make sure to DVR your flight cam in case your Disco ends up in the water.
    Volantex Raptor v1
    Blade Nano qx FPV
    Hoverthings VC-450 camo frame with DJI NAZA M v1 (no GPS)

RMRC-600xv flight camera & Mobius HD recording camera on tilt gimbal & RMRC 1.3GHz 300mW vtx
    RMRC vrx with upgraded SAW filter, 1.3GHz optimized 8dBi patch antenna, Lumenier DX600 dvr, & Skyzone goggles
    Turnigy 9xr radio connected to Saitek x52 joystick & throttle set with EZuhf & 8 channel diversity reciever, or DX7s/DX5e

Forum Member
    lol