Thread: Disco Pro - No feed from Gopro and Gimbal shakes

Navigator

Disco Pro - No feed from Gopro and Gimbal shakes

My TBS 69 works perfectly. The gimbal shakes like crazy. And when I switch from TBS 69 to Gopro, the screen is blank.

It worked during my last flight. what could be the problem?

Could be ginbal IMU, or cables. Connect your computer to the gimbal USB and check if sensors are detected. Otherwise check the cables with multimeter.

Quote Originally Posted by aidynskas View Post
    Could be ginbal IMU, or cables. Connect your computer to the gimbal USB and check if sensors are detected. Otherwise check the cables with multimeter.
    Follow this and make sure everything checks out: http://team-blacksheep.freshdesk.com...mbal-debugging

Then recalibrate the Gimbal with default settings & procedures.

My gimbal had the shakes. It was chattering. The grub screws were loose on the motor shaft. Make sure they are snug against the flat sides of the shaft. Do not over tighten.

I actually threw the grub screws away after stripping the heads. (Had to buy a replacement gimbal part.) There were two hex head screws left over from the gimbal build. They fit the grub holes perfectly and hold the shaft fast, with some blue Locktite.
    TBS Discovery Pro, NAZA M v2 GPS, TBS 900Kv Motors, TBS Bulletproof 30A ESC, Graupner 9x5 and 10x5, Taranis + EzUHF Jr R/C, EzUHF Diversity Rx, NAZA mini iOSD, Fatshark Dominator V2 w/ 2G4 vRX module, TBS Unify 800mw vTX, IBC 2.4GHz Bluebeam antenna set, TBS69 Pilot Camera, GoPro Hero 3+ Black

Quote Originally Posted by Shabadoo View Post
    My gimbal had the shakes. It was chattering. The grub screws were loose on the motor shaft. Make sure they are snug against the flat sides of the shaft. Do not over tighten.

I actually threw the grub screws away after stripping the heads. (Had to buy a replacement gimbal part.) There were two hex head screws left over from the gimbal build. They fit the grub holes perfectly and hold the shaft fast, with some blue Locktite.
    I did the same thing Shabadoo, those screws are the answer !! Love them! Just make sure you contact the flat spot on the shaft properly.