Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eagle Tree Vector Red Green Led

Navigator

Unhappy Eagle Tree Vector Red Green Led

I have a new Eagle Tree vector. I have tried to use EZUHF RX with Channel 1 pmm Muxed, A Futaba R7008SB Rx.

The Ezuhf Rx Vector Flash Red LED. The RX is Powered and Bound.
    The Futaba RX is Powered and Bound. But, The Vector Flashes Red the Green the Red ETC.

Vector Software Can not see the Futaba Rx and I Can not Set up the RC Controlls. tried to use Gear switch to do first step and Software can not see the Futaba RX.

Yikes. Well this is going well
    any advise

Navigator
    Flashing red-green means your hooked up to a computer, What servo plug do you have plugged into your Ezuhf RX? it should be the Ail plug.

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by mudman View Post
    Flashing red-green means your hooked up to a computer, What servo plug do you have plugged into your Ezuhf RX? it should be the Ail plug.
    I have the Ail hooked up to the EZUHF RX at Channel 1 which has been muxed. Thanks for the response. It is not working. when using the EZUHF RX the VECTOR FLASHES CONTINUOS RED LED. which i believe there is no TX to Vector. The Futaba is the one that Flashes red Green.

Navigator
    is it the Futaba Transmitter flashing?
    it should say on the OSD what the error is,

Navigator
    I use the Futaba 8fg for both the Futaba R7008 (2.4 Ghz)(disconnect the EZUHF TX of course) and the EZUHF TX. Now, I have not noticed the TX flashing. But, I am not sure what you mean about the Futaba Tx flashing. the Futaba R7008 RX is solid green when it it used. The EZUHF RX is bound so it is flashing. I have not got to the point of hooking up the VTX yet. I was trying to get thru the RC Setup. So, What are you thinking now. Thanks

Navigator
    do you get any errors shown on your computer when you try to set up the Vector?
    I would double check your EZUHF to make sure your Tx and Rx are on the same firmware/frequency
    are you selecting the sppm setting on the wizard?

Navigator
    do you get any errors shown on your computer when you try to set up the Vector?
    I would double check your EZUHF to make sure your Tx and Rx are on the same firmware/frequency
    are you selecting the sppm setting on the wizard?
    Well, the computer says there is no signal. the TX and RX are both 1.5 the flashing of the RX says they are connected. I assume the frequency is the same. My concern is that the Vector is flashing red LED. So, i have not tried to select Sppm in the vector software. I would assume that i would want to select the SBUS for say the Fail safe etc. I will look into it. Thanks bye the way for taking time to discuss this with me. Appreciate it. I hope this not trying for you.

Navigator
    when you had it hooked up to the computer did you run the receiver analysis wizard?

Can you post a pic of the set up

Navigator
    when you had it hooked up to the computer did you run the receiver analysis wizard?

Can you post a pic of the set up

No is did not have the Combo of the EXUHF RX to the Vector hooked up to the computer. I will try to do that maybe early tomorrow and post a picture(s)

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by mmoore112 View Post
    No is did not have the Combo of the EXUHF RX to the Vector hooked up to the computer. I will try to do that maybe early tomorrow and post a picture(s)
    Well, I have had a bad week. anyway, i tried to go to NAZA and had the blinking red LED 4 rapid bursts continually. The software gave me an error code 29. It turned out my FUTABA 8FG the Channel 1 was way off center. had to trim -100 to get is centered. SO, this maybe my problem with the RED LED flashing on the VECTOR. May go back and revisit it. Now i have a problem with the ESC's Beeping over and over. Oh Boy, Need to do some research on that issue.

Thanks