Page 148 of 251 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198248 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 2507

Thread: Drak 60" info and possible kick start thread

Navigator
    The same power setting should give you the same airspeed but it is still a good idea to have a pitot to get true airspeed. Having a no bs airspeed right on your screen will keep people from getting confused that haven't been flying much. Id still rather have an AOA indicator and fly with that over airspeed though but really doesn't need to be that complicated. Do they even have angle of attack kits for the vector?

Navigator
    when im mounting the vector, how do i know when its level when the plane is level? its a z2.
    can i just use a digital pitch gauge and zero it ontop of one of the winglets to get the level flight reading, and mount the vector accordingly to that?
    wouldnt that be the correct way?

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobaoe View Post
    when im mounting the vector, how do i know when its level when the plane is level? its a z2.
    can i just use a digital pitch gauge and zero it ontop of one of the winglets to get the level flight reading, and mount the vector accordingly to that?
    wouldnt that be the correct way?
    i studied the manual, so i figured it out

there is ALOT of stuff to learn about this flight controller, gonna read some more:P

It's one of the most well written manuals I've seen. It took me a bit to go to it (I'm stubborn and have a tendency to trial and error my way through things before reading the proper way, but I learn a lot in the process). Every question I've had directly correlates to a section in that manual. Lots of times, if you go to eagle tree for support, you get a page number in response... It's pretty thorough, but there's no fluff, just information. I've found that their first instruction, instruction 1.1 - Read the Manual, is the most valuable in successfully setting up a proper, fully functional fc. They did well with this product.

Navigator
    Is there any vector flight recording with the new Drak and SS power system yet? Would love to see the amp draw vs speed on the new system with 5S.

Navigator
    Exciting stuff!
    Does she make it on a boat tomorrow? Won't be long now.
    So, got everything all lines up? Everybody who ordered a ss motor will get one? All motor mounts ready to go? Got the boxes, hardware packaged, all that fun stuff?
    Chris, if you thought you were busy before, my friend, just wait.

Instructor Pilot
    The container is leaving the factory tomorrow and heading to EU port.
    I have most everything here,Cf tubes motors esc ect, I have been laser cutting all coro for weeks and still cutting. I have all motor mounts made.
    Most of the large or long wait item stuff is here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomstoy View Post
    Exciting stuff!
    Does she make it on a boat tomorrow? Won't be long now.
    So, got everything all lines up? Everybody who ordered a ss motor will get one? All motor mounts ready to go? Got the boxes, hardware packaged, all that fun stuff?
    Chris, if you thought you were busy before, my friend, just wait.

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by beygi1368 View Post
    If you are looking for long range missions have a look at Panasonic 18650b packs.
    was looking at a battery that i did not have to build. but those look great.

Navigator
    Good idea letting the Germans handle the shipping. Prevents U-boat attacks. Would hate to loose that container!

Navigator
    What kind of GOOP was used for the spares or can you recommend an alternative for it as it is not common in the EU (NL).