Thread: Where has everyone gone?

Where has everyone gone?

So five weeks and not one post here.

So what is everyone up to?

I have been mega busy getting a big renovation completed and have been out of the house for the last two months and spent the last two days moving back in.

After Christmas hopefully will get some time to get some flying done.

Cheers

Pete
    similis vobis fugere eam furatus!

• Edith Sitwell "I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it."

Well I have been moving from the country back to Brisbane (Alexandra hills ) so have been busy packing and unpacking and starting renovations on the new to me property

Quads have been packed into hard cases for nearly 5 weeks and only just got them out yesterday to go flying but then S.W.M.B.O told me that I had to go furniture shopping AARRGGHHHHHH

Hopefully I can get back to flying this week as I need to stop myself going insane thinking about painting and repairing house bits

And good old Telstra stuffed up my phone and internet connection transfer for 2 weeks
    4 wheels moving body 2 wheels moving soul

I guess others like myself get things from overseas due to saving money and larger stock options.

I appreciate the service MG provides, however it is not feasible for me as price savings > time for me.

Quote Originally Posted by STI-REX View Post
    Well I have been moving from the country back to Brisbane (Alexandra hills ) so have been busy packing and unpacking and starting renovations on the new to me property

Quads have been packed into hard cases for nearly 5 weeks and only just got them out yesterday to go flying but then S.W.M.B.O told me that I had to go furniture shopping AARRGGHHHHHH

Hopefully I can get back to flying this week as I need to stop myself going insane thinking about painting and repairing house bits

And good old Telstra stuffed up my phone and internet connection transfer for 2 weeks
    Moved back into our house three days before Christmas after we had to move out while some serious parts of our renovation were completed, ceilings redone, walls removed, roof and all windows replaced and full on new kitchen, three months living in an inner Canberra unit was interesting but it is so much better being back in the house. I have ended up with a dedicated storage room and a fantastic work area so it is all worth it.
    similis vobis fugere eam furatus!

• Edith Sitwell "I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it."